Chapter 12

Ashlyn pov

"What's your favorite color?" Cam asked me. "Purple" I said. We were playing 20 questions.  "Favorite singer?" he asked me. "Cher LIoyd" I said. "Sing a song by Cher Lloyd for me" He said. "Why what do I get in return?" I said. "A piggy back ride" He said. "I can get a piggy back ride for free." I said. He smirked. "No you can't"  He said. "Come on I'm hungry lets get food." I said. He got up. "Wait piggy back ride." I said. "No cause you won't sing" He said. I pouted. Puppy dog eyes and said, "Please?" in a baby voice. "Nope" He said poppingly. (my version of saying popping the p). I pouted. He walked out the room. I got up and put my flip flops on. On the last step I tripped and twisted my ankle. Before I hit the ground my mate caught me. "You saved my life." I said he laighed and said, "Queting Layla from teen beach movie are we?" "Eh seemed like the right moment. He lifted me up. I tried to walk but failed miserbly. Cam decided to carry me instead. He walked outside to the back. "What are you doing?" I asked Cam. The I saw where he was walking. "Don't you dare drop me in that pool." I yelled. "PUT ME DOWN!!!" I yelled. "Okay" He said. I was thrown into a ice cold pool. When I resurfaced. I got out and acted calm. Cam was laughing his ass off. I went upstairs and changed. He was still lauging. I took this chance to push him in. I laughed until he came out the water. I took off running. He'll never catch me I'm too fast for h- "Ahhhh" I Tripped over Jake's foot. "Who's side are you on?" I asked Jake. He shrugged  and went on walking away. I got up and was about to run when he caught me in his wetness. His arms snaked around my waist. He put his face in my neck and breathed in my sent. "Did you just sniff me?" I asked him. "So what if I did?" he said. He turned me around to face him. Our lips were less than centimeters away. I ruined the moment by saying, "I think blood lust and heat is over now." My lips brushed over his when I spoke.  He closed the space between us. Our lips moved in syc. My hands went to his neck. I tugged on his hair lightly. I pulled away and said, "You still have work to do mister I haven't forgiven you just yet." I pulled out of his grip and walked away with a extra sway of my hips. "Don't be such a tease." He called out. 

*few hours later* 

"She was flirting with you and you let her." I said. "I didn't know she was I didn't notice." He said trying to fight off a smirk. I huffed and sat back in the seat with my arms crossed. We had ended up going out to eat at a diner. The waitres was flirting with Cam everytime she came over. I even saw her pull down her shirt before she came over here. So he acts like he doesn't notice this and goes along with it. So then she asked if he was dating someone and he said no. How can he not notice that she was flirting. I felt his hand on my thigh and I gave him a look that said 'move the hand or loose the hand' He moved it away. "Awe come on don't be like that I was just playing."  He said. "Just playing my ass" I mumbled under my breath. I turned to look out the window. I was ignoring him. When we got to the house he was still trying to get me to talk to him. "What's going on?" Calie asked. "She's ignoring me." Cam said. "Why?" Calie asked. "Because some waitress was flirting with him and he flirted right back so I'm ignoring him." I said bluntly. She laughed. "Wanna play Mario cart?" Jay asked. "Yea so I can beat your ass in it" I said. He scoffed. I ran over to the couch and got a remote. Jay set up the game and we started playing. It's been 3 hours and 30 rounds and I won all of them.  "Wooooooo!!! I won again!" I yelled. "whatever I'm going to sleep." He said. I laughed. I went into the kittchen. I pulled out my phone and listened to music. 'Move' by Little Mix was. I swayed my hips to the beat of the music. I felt my mates hands snake around my waist. He moved with me. I slapped his hands away and paused the music. "Your still mad at me?" He asked me. I shrugged and walked away.