13.

09 May 201820:34

09 May 2018
20:34

---

an epilogue & a prologue ;

Dear someone,

It's been an eventful couple days.

Usually my posts are about things that happened so far back into the past that I've had time to really think them through and conjure thoughts on them.

Before getting ahead of myself,

Surprise!

I'm back, and by the looks of your previous comments, lots of you didn't think I would be, especially so soon. To be honest with you, I never intended to come back at all.

This blog kind of became an awful reminder of how much shit I've had to endure, and the thought of coming back here felt like rehashing a past that's only brought pain and confusion.

I wanna make it clear, right now, how much I appreciate all the support and advice you've all given me.

You've been the friends I needed when no one else could be.

You've confided and let me share in your pain and secrets too.

I know from the mixed comments on the last two entries that not all of you will be so glad about what I'm going to tell you, but please just keep in mind that I'm in a better place at the moment than I've been in a while.

And that's because of Starry Eyes.

Hear me out, all of my skeptical, overprotective readers.

After my post at prom, I was feeling really overwhelmed and sad and I just needed to get away from it all. But before I could well and truly escape, he came after me. He was there, in all his ethereal beauty and he was being so him, after all this time of distancing himself from me.

Believe me, I didn't wanna forgive him, but after talking things out and getting his perspective on things... I realised that, although what he'd done was so shitty, I didn't know the whole story. And even though that wasn't my fault either, I understood because hiding how you feel from someone is something I'm familiar with. He just went about it differently.

Plus, everyone deserves a second chance, right?

So I kissed that son of bitch like the world was ending, because really, I have nothing to lose and I selfishly still want him.