Part 23

All righty, here we go! Sorry about all the POV changes btw. Enjoy~

*somebody once told me the world was gonna own me*
"Hello Rockstar" You state as you wake up.
"Omg y/nnnnn!! You have to come quick, someone is like robbing the store! I already called Dom but I know you live like closer" RS whisper shouts at you, as he hides in a storage container.
"Shit, stay calm I'll be there soon" you assure him as you jump out of bed and double tap your chocker. Your suit begins to appear on your body.
"Mmm...babae? What wrong?" Mic asks groggily, as he begins to get up.
"Emergency at Doms store, villain" is all You state as you rush out.
...
...
"VILLAIN?!?! I'm coming too!!!" Hizashi hollers as he throws his hero outfit on.
You hop on your bike knowing hizashi will make it to the store soon enough. As you drive you kick it into overdrive.
You raise your hand up and make a giant ramp made  from the road appear.
Using it you launch off into the sky, using your wind ability to keep you flying.
The store is in sight.
You lower yourself down to the ground and park the bike so it's hidden.
You glance and see broken glass everywhere and a few guys with guns standing guard.
"Scan" you say aloud as your helmet zooms in on the men and begins to analyze them.
"3 men, 1 with shape shifting quirk, 1 with Mirror quirk, 1 quirkless. The first and last are wanted for theft. The second one is a major villain wanted for multiple murders." As the AI finished explaining you start to formulate a plan.
"Wait a second..." you mumble out, as you zoom in on the 'mirror guy'.
'Holy shit! That's the guy who got away when I saved the mayors daughter!' You think to yourself.
"Let's do this!" You shout as you jump out and punch the ground, causing a rift to appear below the men. One of them falls in it and you clamp your hands together and lift them up. That causes the ground to grab him and encase him securely so he won't escape.
"Shit! It's Elementress!" One of the men shouts. He then turns into a wolf and runs at me. I run towards him and use my ice quirk to freeze the ground and skate faster towards him.
"W-wait! Too fast!" He barks out trying to slow himself down on the ice.
I raise my fist and fire bigs to erupt on my knuckles.
"FLORIDA SMASH!" I scream as I slam his face through the ice and concrete.
With a flick of my wrist the ice captures him.
"Now, it's your turn" You state as you glance at the most dangerous of the bunch.
"Heheheheh" the man just chuckles. All you see is his cloak as it covers most of his body.
"Hehehehehehe"
"Oi, shut the hell up! That laughter is creepy!" You yell at him, starting to get a bit nervous.
He then rushes at you, but before you can react your punched in the back of the head.
You turn around quickly but your punched from behind again. It continues like this for 5 minutes.
'Shitshitshit he's kicking my ass! What the hell! How's he even doing that?! Think y/n think...'
*POW*
You're punched so hard your helmet comes flying off .
You regain your balance, now realizing what was happening.
'Mirror images huh? Two can play at that game!' You grin as you summon walls of ice and begin to rush around using your electricity quirk to help your speed.

POV CHANGE!
*crash* *boom*
'Shit that like sounds like a lot of fighting! I hope y/n is okay...eep! Someone's coming' I hold my breath trying to be as quiet as a mouse.
"I don't know man, I'm trying to find them... of course I want the hero suits! Those things will sell for quite the pretty penny on the black market. And hopefully then I can get my revenge on that bitch!"
'Oh god, like please hurry y/n!' Rockstar thinks to himself.

^BACK TO YOUUUUU^
"Damn you're pretty good, I was not expecting someone like you" You state, breathing heavily as you look at the mirror villain.
You notice his breathing is ragged and he used a lot of his energy earlier.
*VROOM VROOM* lol
"What the...?" You question as you look to see your favorite group of heroes.
Mic, Domino, Midnight, along with Neko and Eraserhead all jump out of the vehicles.
"Well it's about time!" You holler, face beaten and bruised along with a large gash on your arm from some of the mirror shards.
"Well excuse me, it IS 3 am" Neko begins to sass me.
"Damn baby, looks like you've started the party without us" Mic states, anger flashing in his eyes as he sees your wounds.
"HEY YOU! did you really break into my boyfriends store?!" Midnight yells, pissed about missing her beauty rest.
"Hehehehehehe" the man giggles as I groan in annoyance.
"I SAID TO FUCKING STOP THAT!!!" I scream.
"OI YOU ASSHOLE! NO ONE BREAKS INTO MY SHOP!!!" Dom screeches as he rushes forward using his quirk to bind the mirror mans body with his cloak.
"Be careful! His quirk is reflection! He uses mirrors!" I exclaim.
Everyone nods and I grab Neko and midnight to help me go into the store.
We all go in as the guys fight the mirror man.
Neko shifts into a small white cat and rushes in.
"Remember, we have to find Rockstar!" I whisper yell.
She nods her head and goes off.

POV CHANGE
'Gotta find RS' I think to myself as I sniff the air and ground, searching for his scent.
*sniff sniff*
'Ah Hah! Found him!' And I rush off towards the back rooms.
"...And how DARE THAT BITCH! She got me locked up! And she's oh so awesome just because she's all mights adopted daughter!"
'Wait what?' I stop and see a man yelling on the phone, looking through crates.
He turns around and I see his face.
'Him?! The escaped convict that y/n put away?!' I narrow my eyes and run towards the scent of  Rockstar.

POV CHANGE
"Hehehehehehe" I giggle, watching as the heroes struggle. Although if I'm not careful Eraserhead will catch me, and if he does it's all over for my distraction.
"Okay that's it. Mic do it!" Eraserhead orders as present mic leaned his head back.
"Oh no..." I mutter out when suddenly I'm clenching my ears in pain.
"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Present Mic actives his quirk and as quickly as it started, it was finished. Eraserhead erases my quirk and Domin binds my body.
"Hah! That's what you get! Now tell us, why'd ya break into his shop?" Mic asks me.
"Hehehehehehe if you must know, it was to originally steal all your hero suites. But now the plan has changed gentlemen." I explain, a malicious grin plying on my lips.
"What?" They all question at once.
"Present Mic, Eraserhead, Domino. Prepare to say goodbye to your little girlfriends! Hehehehehehe!!" I laugh at there expressions.

POV CHANGE
"Elementress, do you know what's going on?" Midnight asks.
"No, not yet. The mirror man is one of the villains who tried to take the mayors daughter, but he had escaped before the police showed up" I explain. She nods her head as we continue on.
I glance around the corner and see Neko quietly guiding Rockstar out. She glances her cat eyes at me and flicks her tail to the left. I nod and she guides Rockstar out the door.
I turn and face midnight.
I point to her and then point right, I point to myself and then point to the left. She nods and we both head off.
I hear a voice as I near the door to the back storage room. It's muffled so I can't make out what the person is saying.
3
2
1
I kick the door down and I come face to face with someone I know.
"I gotta go, the guest of honor has arrived" the man states.
"Body swap, really now? Again?" I question the man as we begging to circle each other.
"Aww Elementress, I thought you'd be happy to see me. After all, our time together was cut short." He states, false disappointment in his voice.
I raise my hand to shoot fire at him when he holds his hand up.
"Ah Ah Ah, you don't wanna do that~ after all, you wouldn't want to hurt your friends would you?" He asks with a sick smile on his face. Both Midnight and Neko are brought in.
"Sir, the young man escaped. Would you like us to pursue?" The tall masked man asked.
"No, these three are all we need~ so did you find the suites?" Body swap questions.
Both men nod their heads as the hold their pistols to my friends heads.
"Now Elementress, time to say good night" and right as body swap says that, my friends are dropped and all three men begin to float.
"Bye bye" the second man states, as he drops dynamite into the room.
They suddenly disappear, and I see that the rest of the store is on fire!
The dynamite on the ground won't go out as I try to stomp the fuse or even put it out with water!
"Shit" I say aloud as I grab midnight and put her on my back and I put Neko who's still in her cat form in my suit by unzipping the top of it.
I begin to run as fast as I can, the fire quickly growing.
The smoke begins to invade my lungs, my vision blurred.
"N-no, w-w-we have to...make it..." I mumble aloud, my breathing getting worse.
I look around and I see a window.
"Sorry guys..." I then throw them both out the window, knowing that if I don't take the dynamite somewhere else, innocent people will die.
I rush towards the dynamite and notice it's about to blow.
"Fuck, I hope this works" I say aloud, as I create a shield over the dynamite made of rocks.
I then raise my hands and create and sphere of ice around the dynamite.
You then create a wall of ice, Incase the shields don't hold. You place your hands on the ice, preparing yourself.
5 seconds...
'This is it...'
4 seconds
'I could die...'
3 seconds
'Oh god..'
2 seconds
'I love you Hizashi...'
1 second
*BOOOOOOOOM*

POV CHANGE
"What the fuck did you say?!" I ask, angrily grabbing the man.
*crash*
We all look up to see Rockstar running towards us along with Neko and midnight being thrown through a window.
'Wait...Where's y/n?'
"Hey midnight wake up" Dom shakes midnight awake as he carries her back over to us along with Neko.
"...3 men...y/n....dynamite..." midnight manages to get out right as the building explodes.
"Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!!"

The end! Jk jk, cliff hangerrrrrrr