XV. BREAK OUT

ლ

eleanor

ELLIE WAS HAVING THE hardest time with the news. The entire word had scared her to death. She wanted to cry, she wanted to throw something, she was going absolutely crazy.

00:00:10:57

Ellie looked over at her husband. He was leaning over one of the computers. She liked to think that she knew exactly what he was thinking.

Eleanor was almost positive she knew that they were thinking the same thing. Their baby was going to... vanish. Become apart of the full decontamination that the doctor, Edwin Jenner, had talked about.

She didn't want that. Neither did Andrew.

Ellie looked over at Remmi. She was shaking her head as she paced back and forth. She had been pacing for the last three minutes and it was making them all nervous.

"Screw this," She heard Daryl Dixon mutter as he walked over to Remmi and took a hold of her shoulders.

Ellie couldn't hear what he said to the woman. But whatever it was, caused Remmi to stop pacing.

00:00:08:54

As the clock got closer and closer to zero, the more everyone went crazy. And it wasn't helping anyone.

andrew

andrew

He couldn't help it. He was freaking out. Andrew was freaking out for himself, for his wife and baby, and for his sister. Andrew just couldn't take it.

He refused to believe that this was the end.

He looked over at Ellie. She was just sitting on the chair, taking deep breathes.