Chapter 26.

After Kimberly and Becca came out all the guest came up to take pictures with Kimberly. Then everyone just talked danced and ate.

"Becca I want to introduce you to Kimberly's grandma." August said to Becca.

She stopped talking to her girls "okay."

She followed him to Natasha who was talking to August's mom, Sheila.

"Ms. Natasha, this is Rebecca. She is the one who has been helpin me with baby girl and put this party together," August said proudly.

August walked away to talk to other guests at the party.

"Wow! You did an amazing job sweetie, " Natasha hugged Becca. "It is very nice to meet you."

"Its nice to meet you too ma'am." Becca said shyly hugging her and August's mom.

"Call me Natasha I'm not formal at all." Natasha laughing.

"Okay." Becca laughed too "Well Natasha, I hope you and your family are enjoying yourselves."

"We definitely are. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for being so wonderful to my grand baby. You are all she talked about this morning." Natasha said.

"I agree, You did a great job setting up this party." Sheila said.

"Awe thank you." Becca said blushing.

"I also see a change in August." Natasha said and Sheila nodded her head in agreement looking over at August dancing with Kimberly. "He seems so happy these days. I thought I would always have to worry about him. Sheila and myself practically lived here the first year Kimberly was born"

"Yes we did." Sheila said nodding her head. "My son was in no form to take care of a baby alone. He was so depressed, he put himself in his job. He would come home and would sleep."

"For a while he couldn't bare to look at Kimberly. The sight of her brought pain to him. Seeing her always made him upset because she looks so much like my daughter Sabrina." She said with a tear in her eye. She brushed it away before it could fall. "But like I said he has come a long way. And now he has your beautiful self here to help. Its truly a blessin" Natasha smiled.

"Aww you are too kind. Im just glad to be apart of Kimberly's life. I know it gets tough without her mama here, but I try to do my best by her. I dont have a lot of experience with children so it has been a learning experience for me. Im just blessed that August saw something in me and gave me a chance to care for her." She smiled. "I'm also glad I'm getting the seal of approval from everyone especially her grandmothers."

They all shared a laughed.

"Trust me hunnie, if I didnt approve of you I doubt you would still be around here." Sheila said in a laughing but serious tone.

"If Sheila approves you to be around my grand baby and August then you are good in my book." Natasha said. "August may technically never be my son in law, but he will always be my son. So seeing him finally finding happiness lets me know now that everything is going to be alright."

"Yall talkin about the King," August said as he walked back over.

"Don't worry bout what us ladies are talking about boy." His mom said. "This grown folk business."

"Dang mama, why you gotta be mean to your favorite son?" August pouted.

"Stop trying to guilt trip your mom Aug." Becca said nudging him. "I think we should sing happy birthday the sun is going down."

"Okay I'll get on the mic," August said walking away.

"Rebecca sweetie can you help me with the cake?" August mom said getting up from the table.