Chapter 13-Nightmares and Kisses

Screams fill the air. I don't know who to help. There's Leo being ripped to shreds. There's Jess lying face down not moving. Noah is being held down by three and they are stabbing him over and over again. Everyone is being murdered. 

"Ryan! Run!" yells Leo desperately attempting to fight off the rouges but he his out numbered. We are all out numbered. I rush to Leo and shift biting the fist Wolf I see around the neck and ripping. He steps away from Leo, growls and attacks Dave instead. I bite the next one off Leo, I bite. I kick. I do everything that I can. Soon all of the rouges retreat. Leaving a muddy, bloody backyard. 

"Leo, please just look at me, don't.." I say but he is beyond hearing.

"Oh no no no no no!" I say kissing the top of his head. I stand up and look around. Body parts are decorating the yard. The rain pelting down makes it hard to deceiver who's is who's.  I run to the next lifeless body to see if by some miracle they might be alive. And the next. And the next. Everyone like the last, brutally beaten, bloody and dead. I sit in the dirt and sob. My family. Everyone I love is lying here motionless.  

I don't know what to do. I don't know how long I sat beside the lifeless body of my mate for but when I looked up I saw a woman that I use to call Mom.

"This is your fault." I hiss standing up on shaking legs

"Oh no this isn't my fault. Why would you think that?" she says and its like we are talking about which color is better, blue or green. She shows no emotion.

"Yes it is! You were the bitch that took Jess! Did you really think that we were just going to hand her over?" I demand, I want to rip her throat out.

"Oh Ryan, you've grown up so fast, have you found your mate yet?" she asks. You would have thought we were at some family get together, instead of a yard of body's. 

"Yeah I did, he's lying right here." I say venom spiking my voice, the sob that crawls up my throat, and the burn where my heart was, causes my breathing to halt. 

"Oh, that must be terrible. Do you feel your heart snapping. Soon you will feel as if living isn't important." she says with a smug look on her face.

"Then why didn't you kill me too?! Huh? I would rather die then live without my family!" I scream. 

"But Hun, we are family. That's why I didn't kill you, I want my baby girl back." she says opening her arms for a hug. I scream profanities. Every cuss word under the moon. I made myself clear what I thought of her. 

"Ryan"  a angelic voice fills my head, tears are pouring down my face.

"You're so funny dear." Clara says smiling an evil smile.

"Wake up, love"  The same voice says, I shake my head. No Leo is dead. Don't play in to her tricks.

"I hate you!" I scream and lunge for her.

I wake up thrashing in Leo's arms, tears are streaming out of my eyes. I stop thrashing and start shaking. Leo whispers reassuring words in to my ear as he wraps his arms around me. 

"Your safe love" he says kissing the top of my head

"You're dead, you're all dead." I sob closing my eyes.

"It was just a dream. Shh you're fine. I'm right here." he says tightening his grip as I continue to sob. I can't seam to stop thinking about there lifeless bodies scattering the back yard. On the roof I can here the steady pounding of rain. 

"Where's Dad?" I ask looking up at him

"He's down stairs with Reeve and Charlie and Dave." he says rubbing up and down my back.