Chapter 1

You were walking in the woods like you always do since you got no where to go. She used to live with abusive parents and soon abandoned her. She didnt knew no one and had no one. To survive she had to kill people, stealing their money to buy food or something else. She wore a nice black dress with some blood stains on it and beautiful hair that matched with her eyes.

How the dress looks like

She had a small cave to sleep in and had some of her stuff in it

She had a small cave to sleep in and had some of her stuff in it. She had a little bit of furniture that she bought with the money she stole. Every night she would go killing people. She was pretty good with knifes, guns , hatchets and axes.

One night she came back to her cave and she heard rumbling in the woods. She came out with a knife on her hand waiting it to make another noise. She heard where is was coming from and got closer. She soon saw a tree with a operator on it. She heard a noise behind her she turned around quick and saw a tall faceless man standing looking at her.

Y/N: " w-who are you?"
She stuttered.

"I am slenderman, but you can call me slender."
He said firmly.

Y/N: " W-what are you going to do to me?"

Slender: "I'm going to take you to my place child. We can talk more there.

He then grabs you with his tentacles and teleports to this mansion.
You guys go in and leads you to a room that has big long doors .

Slender: "Sit my child."
He says pointing at a chair.

You refuse to listen to him because you thought this was all a joke and was dreaming.

Slender: "This isnt a dreams so please just sit down . Or I will make you."

Y/N: "How did you know? You can read minds or some sort?"

You then felt your feet walking to the chair. *why cant I stop? Is he controlling me? *

Then 3 men came in and were going to say something until they saw you.

Slender: "Yes? What do you guys want."

"I erm uh"
The one with the orange hoodie said.

"We mm"
The one with goggles said.

"We mm we just heard you came back with someone and wanted to see who it was"
The one with the mask said.

Then the other two hit him with their elbows. You just stared and laughed a little.

Slender: *sighs* "Just sit down you 3"

They do what he said.

Slender: " So where we? Do you want to be a proxy? I know what you've been through my child."

Y/N: " what? What is a proxy? And how do you know? "

Slender: " A proxy is someone who is a helper of mines. And I know everything my child. I may not be human but I still do care for the ones whom been through a hard life."

Y/N: "Why do you care , I never asked you to care. I dont need any help, I can live on my own thank you very much."

Slender: " Your naive my child. And trust me everything will be better once you live with us the 'Creppypastas'. And also call me Master since your going to become one of us."

Y/N: "I dont have a master."
You said furrowing your eyebrows.

The 3 unnamed men were shocked and froze at their spot. Slender just chuckled.

Slender: "You are now mine."
He took full control of you now and made you get on one leg on the floor and one hand on your chest.
And made you say a pledge.

Why can't I say the right words? Ugh why me?

He still keept on going.

This jackass is now just having fun with me.

Slender: "I can still read your thoughts."

Hehe

He then finished and you stood up.

Slender: "You three can handle her now."

The one with goggles grabbed your arm and took you to the basement.
Y/N: "You can let me go now."
He did what you said.

"Do you how to use a weapon?"

You turned to the voice and it was the masked one.
You nodded.

"By the way , we didnt introduce ourselves. Minez is Masky. The one with the goggles is Toby."
He said pointing. And toby just waved .

Masky: " The one in orange is Hoodie."
Hoodie: "Sup."
Y/N: Nice names , suits you 3. Oh and minez is Y/N.

Toby: "So Y/N d-do you know h-how to use a h-hatchet?"
You nodded and trying to figure out why he ticks sometimes.

Toby: "Nice . Here use m-mines."
He handed you his hatchet.
You then aimed at a box that had an X on it.
You threw the hatchet at it and landed right on the X.
They all looked surprised.

Hoodie:"What about a knife?"
You nodded

Toby: "And a gun? "
You nodded no

Toby: "Well then. That ends today."
He said getting a gun out of his back pocket.

Hope you guys like it~ ♡♡♡♡♡