Make Love

After the confrontation, Ji Yong was the first one to step out of the elevator but Young Bae immediately chased after him.

"Wait," the singer grabbed his wrist "what do you mean she loves me?"

The rapper pulled away and continued to walk towards his car without saying another word.

"Ji Yong!" Young Bae called out. "Don't be like that. Don't leave me hanging."

"That's what you did a**hole." He mumbled as he got on the front seat. As soon as he closed his door, he let out a frustrated scream. "Such a dumb, dumb move Kwon Ji Yong. Why'd you have to tell him that? Why, why, why .."

While he was throwing a fit, Young Bae's car passed, making him stay still and pretend that he was just thinking seriously. As the other car left, he sighed heavily and revved the engine.

He started to get out of his parking slot when suddenly, something sprawled across his hood. At first he thought he ran to somebody until the person lifted his face towards him.

"Hyung!"

"Aish shibal!" Ji Yong cursed under his breath. "I thought I hit someone! What are you doing here? Where's Choon-he?" He asked loudly.

Daesung looked at him wide-eyed and got inside their leader's car. "She's still in the studios. I rushed here because I thought you were going to tell Young Bae-hyung everything. You dropped our call and that made Choon-he very anxious. Did you forget what we talked about?"

"It's my fault. I got carried away with my emotions .. wait, did you leave her alone?"

"Well, yeah but I made sure she was safe."

"Well yeah?" Ji Yong mocked. "What if someone else finds her? We have a suspicion that there's an insider in YG!"

The younger gasped. "Why'd you tell me that now? Let's go hyung! I'll text the others that she's in the studios. Maybe they're nearer to her than us."

While muttering another curse word, Ji Yong stepped on the gas and rushed to the YG Entertainment building.

"Let's just hope my car doesn't get mobbed by photographers."

"I like Taeyang-oppa because he's handsome and cool, too."

Haru gave Ash Lee a wide smile. "Then you can have Taeyang-oppa and I'll have Ji Yong-oppa." She giggled.

The actress chuckled back faintly. "That's not possible anymore. Taeyang-oppa's going to get married and .. I'm happy for him." It took all of her energy to say the last four words.

An awkward silence filled the room. Even Tablo, who was full of humor, couldn't seem to think of some joke that'll relieve the evident heavy atmosphere.

"But your Ash Lee-unnie can always have me, of course." Choi Seung Hyun knocked the door and stood right behind Young Bae.

"Seung Hyun-oppa." Calling out his name were the only words that came out of Ash Lee's mouth. Relief and comfort seemed to come back to her once she saw his tall figure.

Luna, on the other hand, froze wide-eyed. Before the rapper could see her, she sneaked away behind the door and escaped silently.

Tablo couldn't help but clap. "Woah, at this rate we'll have all of the BigBang members! The top stars of YG Entertainment have coincidentally gathered here." He amusedly pointed out. "This must be your lucky day, Haru-yah. You might even see Ji Yong-oppa."