The Concert

A couple of months later....

Annabeth's POV

I didn't know what to wear.

 Seaweed Brain was taking me on a date to the Mortals concert to support his best friends and cousin and he told me it was going to be "special".

Ok, but what in the Hades did that mean?! I was in my large, walk-in wardrobe and I couldn't find any clothes, even though I had tons. I don't know what was with me, because I usually never have trouble finding what to wear. Neither do I care so much, but here I was.

I decided to call Piper and tell her my problem. And you're probably wondering, didn't Piper live in this house, too? Well, let's just say she decided to move out of here and move in with her lovebird.

"Hey Annabeth, what's wrong?" She said, when she heard me stressing out.

"Well, you see, actually you can't see because you're not here, even though I'm having a minor problem and it's kinda stupid but umm...Piper, I don't know what to wear to my date with Percy..." I felt awkward saying it.

All I heard next was a high-pitched squeal and Piper hung up the phone, before telling me she was coming.

Minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to answer.

I opened the door to a smiling Piper, who seemed more happier than usual, like she knew something I didn't.

"Ok, I am usually not like this with you, but I can't help it, my inner Aphrodite shows up," Piper explained, as we walked to my room.

It was like one of those makeover scenes from the movies. 

Piper made me try on different outfits, checking out and judging each and every one.

"Too dark!" Piper commented on a black jumpsuit paired off with some cool, black boots.

"Too Malibu Barbie!" Piper judged a tight, pink dress I paired off with some cute hoops.

"Too-um-Medusa!" Piper blushed at a very revealing outfit; a forest green, cropped jacket tied around my upper body paired off with a white pencil skirt and some cowboy boots. She's right, what was I thinking wearing this??

We finally decided on a high-waisted, V-neck, white dress paired off with a leather jacket.

"This is perfect, Piper, thank you so much," I told her, putting on my boots. I decided to keep my outfit coordinated and took a black, leather shoulder-satchel.

"Wait!" Piper exclaimed, going back to my wardrobe and coming back," you forgot sunglasses!"

She handed me some shiny, golden ones. One of the most important rules of being a celebrity is to wear sunglasses wherever you go, because it passes up as a minor disguise, is a shield from the annoying lights of the paparazzi's cameras, and it protects you from the harmful UV rays of sunlight!

Actually you can take back the minor disguise part, since I see to get recognized no matter where I go. I blame the superfans.

I gave Piper a goodbye hug and we left the house, her going to her Audi TT, while I try to dodge the paps, who as usual, seemed to scream random stuff at me.