SLIME DATTA KEN-6

It's been few days after that incident, after seeing a colossal dragon that was bigger than the tallest mountain in this world no one dares to enter the great forest of Jura....not even those five Demon kings.

Y/n who's enjoying his time with his family was invited by Rigurd to a meeting between the races of the Jura forest including Goblins, hobgoblins, Kijin, the Lizardmen, the Orcs and the Dryad.

[MEETING]
Y/n walks inside a huge ass tent where the meeting is being held, Rimuru and others from different races bowed infront of Y/n respectfully, Y/n gave a slight nod and sat beside Rimuru who is in his slime form.

Rimuru: thank you for coming everyone...I would like Y/n-San to be the chairman of this meeting.
He stated and asked others if they have any objection.

All: no!
They said in unison, Y/n let out a long sigh

Y/n:"sigh" I want all of you to consider it together. First of all, I would like to say that I don't think the Orcs have committed any crimes....those who want too object, hear me out first.
Rimuru and others nodded their heads.

Y/n: that time they are being controlled by Orc Lord and the demon named Gelmud...but even then, acts of aggression be allowed after all as you now know, in a time of crisis they have no way to pay for the damages.
He stated, Rimuru transformed into his human form.

Rimuru: Yes...Y/n-San is right they have no way to pay for the damages... well that's how it would normally be.
He stated

Lizardmen Head: Normally? Then would you tell us your real motive?
He asked Y/n and Rimuru.

Y/n:"smiles" world...this world is a twisted, cruel place. It wounds only the weak...age after age, the strong have trampled upon the weak; the crafty and heartless have ensnared and enslaved the simple and innocent that's how it's always been....this world is full of things that don't go as you wish. The longer you live...the more you will realize that how cruel and twisted this world is....but you know karma is a bitch!
He said with a sadistic smile before walking out of the tent and left the matters to Rimuru.

[A weak can also become a predator if you give him enough time to grow] thought Y/n with a smile.

In order to prevent a repeat of the same events that led to the invasion of the forest, Rimuru suggest the other three factions to trade food with Orcs. The Lizardmen will be providing Fish and fresh water, the Dryads will provide fruits and vegetables, and Rimuru will  be providing shelter to the Orcs. In exchange, the Orcs will be working as labourers to rebuild, expand and modernize the forest's settlements....which they [Orcs] accepted happily.

With the alliance between the four factions, Treyni the Dryad declares Rimuru as the new chancellor of the Great Jura forest to which everyone unanimously agrees.

Rimuru:"sigh" Y/n-San will be better..
He muttered underneath his breath, but he knows that Y/n without doubt will deny.

[TIMESKIP: NEXT-DAY]
Rimuru who's having problems with the houses for the Orcs that numbered more that 100,000 decided to ask help from Y/n. Y/n thought for a moment before nodding his head and told Rimuru to evacuate every inhabitants from the Tempest City, Rimuru did what Y/n asked him to do.

Benimaru: what's going on?
He asked Rimuru who motion him to wait, which confused everyone.

Souei: look!
He said while pointing at the familiar figure which is levitating on the sky. As they about to ask Rimuru again what's going on, they saw a huge ass magical circle appears on the ground which covers the whole Jura Forest.

All the houses in Tempest City crumble down into dust except L/N Residence. Soon thousands of modern two story Japanese style houses starts to materialize out of thin air which shocked Rimuru and others to their very core. Rimuru eyes sparkles on seeing playgrounds,parks, hospitals and schools.

Massive indestructible walls rose up from the ground surrounding the whole Tempest Empire so that no harm can befall on this Empire, which Y/n created in matter of few seconds. Beads of sweats poured down from everyone faces who's standing with Rimuru as they saw this unbelievable scene infront of their very own eyes.

Y/n: WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!
His voice boomed throughout the entire Jura forest.

Rimuru: YAY!
he jumped up and down in glee, the hobgoblins and Goblinas, the Orcs, the Kijins and the Dryads....every single one of them cheered in pure happiness as they got their own empire where everyone could live in harmony and in peace.

Rimuru and his peoples bowed while looking at Y/n in gratitude.

Rimuru & others: THANK YOU!
A charming smile appears on Y/n.

Y/n: YOU'RE WELCOME!

ENJOY.