- 35 -

CHAPTER 35

"Cesaire, Alya."

The nurse dressed in blue clothes covered with easter eggs and flowers called out Alya's name and looked around in search for her patient.

Alya looked at you, panic in her eyes. You grabbed her hand and gave it a tight squeeze and stood up. Alya followed you, keeping her eyes on the floor as she played with a strand of her hair. Marinette giggled quietly at Alya's childish actions.

"I don't wanna get a shot! I could live with rabies, you know?" Alya whispered before the nurse turned around and stopped at a door.

She opened the door and you walked in, followed by Alya and then Marinette. Alya quickly sat down on the bed, Marinette sat down in a chair close by and you sat in the seat right next to the blookshelf in the small room.

You looked at Alya and sighed.

"How do you feel right now?" You asked her. She shrugged.

"I feel a bit off, but it could just be because im tired. I haven't slept since thursday." Alya said. Your eyes widened slightly.

"It's saturday." You pointed out. Alya nodded.

"Exactly." She said. Marinette leaned forward and examined you.

"Y/n, do you feel okay? You look a little green." Marinette said. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I feel fine." You said. Marinette nodded and turned to Alya.

"Alright, so how did th-"

The door opened, stopping you midway sentence and the doctor walked in.

He turned to you and the others and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Smith. I take that you, are Alya?" He pointed at Alya. Marinette turned to you and let out a small laugh. You did the same as Alya nodded at the doctor.

"Alright, so what happened?" He asked, grabbing the chair off to the side.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Bye Y/n! Thank you for coming!" Alya waved at you as you walked off and you waved back. Marinette gave you a smile and you did the same. Getting in a cab that you ordered, you went home.

When you reached at your house, you placed your things on the kitchen counter. You felt lightheaded. Holding the countertop corner, you groaned and grabbed a glass of water. You quickly drank it, grabbed your things, and walked up to your room.

You quickly changed into more comfy clothes and sat down on your bed, your eyes closed as you sat upright.

You heard a knock on your window, scaring you awake. You saw Chat Noir and walked towards the window, opening it.

"Hey." He smiled at you. You smiled back.

"Hi." You replied.

You let Chat Noir in and closed the window behind him. He walked to the middle of your room and turned to you.

"It's late, why are yo-"

Chat interrupted you, placing his hand on your forehead. You tilted your head slightly.

He looked at you and dropped his hand.

"You have a fever." He said. You looked up at him.

"You didn't know you had one?"

You placed your hand on your own forehead.

"I didn't think I was sick.." You mumbled. Chat grabbed your hand and walked you to your bed.

"Lie down, get some sleep." Chat ordered as you got into the bed. You nodded and closed your eyes.

 You nodded and closed your eyes