Thirty

The team goes to their designated area the next day. While the other students are inside their room, listening to their lectures, you and the team had to decorate the hallways together with the dance club.

You jump with a grin plastered on your face as you spot Park Jimin's soft cheeks in the crowd. You put your hand up to wave at him, thankful that it wont be an awkward day anymore.

Taehyung obviously didn't like that you talked to Jungkook and Jungkook obviously didn't believe you after what you said that leads to avoiding you. He became distant after that minute, though its understandable, he wont easily believe someone like you who confessed to him before, that his girlfriend is cheating without a proof.

Yes, you don't have a proof but atleast you gave him a heads up. Atleast you tried to stop him from having a blindspot. But that didn't work, did it?

Jimin's well aligned teeth showed when he grinned back, his steps rapid towards you.

"Now this is what I call fun." He said as he stood infront of you.

"Yeah, thank God that we shared this area with your club and thank God you didn't try to escape this." You rolled your eyes at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I don't like lectures." He chuckled.

"Where's Tae? Why isn't he beside you? Is that kid lost or somethin'?"

You bit your lip, he doesn't know that you've been avoiding Taehyung, and that Taehyung is probably pissed at what you did yesterday. And Jimin would probably be pissed too because he's obviously rooting for Taehyung.

"He's just around." You muttered.

Jimin scanned the area around, he stopped when he spotted a guy wearing a black sweater and a fitted jeans. "Why's he here?" He whispered to you, taking a small step towards you.

"He's been asked to help us yesterday but I don't know why he's still here." You tried to shrug it off even when there's a lump forming in your throat.

The truth is, at first you were offended about his thoughts for you but that turned into disappointment. You're disappointed how he thought of you so lowly. How he could think of you that way when destroying their relationship never crossed your mind. If anything, you actually rooted for their happiness though it pains you, but Jungkook was a friend and you can't let him walk around looking stupid while his girlfriend does things behind his back.

"Did you two talk?" He asked.

You looked at your friend, unsure of what to answer. But in the end you decided to tell the truth, he doesn't have to know what you two talked about yesterday. He doesn't have to know how Jungkook didn't believe you.

"Its not because of him as to why Taehyung's not around, right?" He said like he was stepping into a glass floor, he was being careful. "Right, Y/n? Because shit's about to get messy if he is." He whispered.

You shivered at that thought. Yeah, he was right. You're stuck in a mess right now, technically speaking. Taehyung's upset with you and Jungkook's not listening to any of your words.

You're lost, you don't know what's your next step.

Jungkook had caught your eyes when he turned to get more of that paper they prepared. You heard Jimin's scoff.

"This bitch. I'm about to stick my fingers in your eyes, stop looking at Y/n." Jimin said under his breath.

You saw how Jungkook avoided your eyes when he realized you were looking at him too, it hurt. He didn't want to look at you, your statement yesterday probably offended him but if anything, it didn't shake his faith on their relationship.