32. The Tutor

32

It's been a few months and Dawson was butt hurt for a while about my immediate rejection and Carson and I have still had to keep the relationship a secret.  It's been difficult and I've wanted to kill a few people.  Without mentioning names, ahem...Sasha and Keith, they've been a major pain in my hind quarters.

Sasha is right next to Carson all the time and Keith is running after any person that's halfway attractive!  But never me.  I don't want him coming after me, but I still find it offensive. 

I've been hanging out with Viola and Georgia more, now that I can't talk to Carson. 

It's so hard because he's so close, but I just can't touch him.  It's aggravating. 

Keith is now his roommate, so that I can't go there or he can't sneak out.  He has a couple times, but we can't risk it too often.

Rick, Carson's dad, is getting married in three months.  Carson told me the other day during our secret meeting.  I was just as upset as Carson, my first thought though was to Mariah and now she's going to have an evil stepmom.  That's not fair to her. 

I found it strange that she was my first thought.  I don't really like kids, but for some reason I find her quite tolerable.  You can't help but smile when you see her.

Well, it's now one of my least favorite holidays ever.  Valentine's Day.

It's not that I'm not all about romance and whatnot, which I'm not really, but I find the whole institution of Valentine's Day ridiculous. 

Men shouldn't be all sweet and romantic just on this day, it should be all the time.  This just gives them that excuse not to care until your birthday or Christmas.

It's just so stupid little couples can come out and rub it in your face that they have a better relationship or their boyfriend loves them more, making you, in turn, feel like trash and want to punch them in their little scrunched up ugly face!

Okay, I might be a little bitter because I've never had a good Valentine's Day, and this year is no excuse because my 'boyfriend' can't even be with me!

It's the day when you're supposed to be with the one you love and whatnot and the one I love is nowhere to be found at the moment!

I sighed and made my way to the library to get tutored by Dawson.  I told him he didn't have to since it was a holiday and he can go on a date and do what he wants, but he insisted.   He was a little jittery too.  Like there was some big secret, which there always is, that he was excited about.

I walked in and noticed all the lights were off.  That confused me.  The lights are never off for one, and two the door opened and if the library was closed the doors would be locked.