m i n l i x

T i t l e: Playboy
G e n r e: Fluff
S h i p: Minlix

Requested by @Stray_Vibes

No ones POV
Felix was walking with his bestfriends, Seungmin and Hyunjin, on their way to their new school.

Seungmin is a beta and so is Hyunjin, they were also mates. Felix hasn't found his mate yet and he desperately wanted to find his. He was an omega, so this made his brother, Chan, who was an alpha, very overprotective.

"Lix hyung, what's your dream mate?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't have one, I'll love my mate just the way he/she is." Felix responded.

They were infront of the gates of their new school, but stopped suddenly, when a strong smell of vanilla hit Felix, it was such an addicting scent. He smelt a big whiff of it and his wolf was begging him to follow it, so he did.

Seungmin and Hyunjin looked at eachother, they smirked as they realised that their bestfriend had found his mate. They watched as Felix walked inside the school and decided to follow him, just in case something bad happened to their freckled bestfriend.

Felix was still following the smell, when he bumped into someone, making him land on the floor. He looked up and saw a very handsome male staring back at him. He had soft facial features but had a playful smirk on his face. The smell of vanilla had gone stronger, and Felixs wolf was jumping in happiness.

"Mate!" cheered Felixs wolf, Yongbok. (Sorry, not sorry😂).

The handsome male leaned down and stretched his hand, waiting for Felix to take it. Felix slowly grabbed it, and with the help of the unknown male, he pulled himself up.

"So, you're my mate, huh?" The male questioned.

"Umm, I-i suppose." Felix stuttered.

The male chuckled.

"My names Minho. Lee Minho."

"Felix. Lee Felix."

Minho stared at him, making Felix nervous. Minho then leaned forward, his face inches apart from Felixs.

"See you around school, sweetheart." Minho whispered.

Felix had gone bright red. He started stuttering nonsense, not realising that Minho had already walked away. He only stopped when he felt someone crash into him, making him fall down, as well as the other person.

He glanced at the other, to see that it was an adorable male that looked like a fox.

"S-sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." The cute male apologised.

"It's fine, don't worry." Felix said.

"I'm Jeongin. Yang Jeongin."

"I'm Felix. Lee Felix."

"YO FELIXXX." A familiar voice screamed.

The two males looked to see a wild squirrel looking male run down the corridor, heading for Felix. The wild male jumped onto Felix, making Felix go on the ground, again.