19. Parents

OfficialAgustD

998,456 LikesOfficialAgustD Ahh only one more month

998,456 Likes
OfficialAgustD Ahh only one more month. I'm nervous. I'm scared. But I can't wait for this chapter to begin

View All 19,276 Comments

MrsAgustD I can't wait to see what it is!! Anything you do is amazing so if you're excited so are we. Don't be nervous baby!
SugaBaby Just say what it is already!
Faraway Is it a song? Is it an album??

Meeting the parents was always a terrifying thing. Yoongi felt like he was a teenager in high school meeting his sweethearts parents except this was much more serious than that. Even if Jimin's parents didn't approve of him their son was still stuck with him for a long long time.

His palms were sweaty as sat seated in the passages seat of Jimin's car. They were parked outside the younger's childhood home. Jimin wanted to wait till Yoongi ready so he gave him the time to mentally prepare.

"Okay." The idol mumbled after around 10 minutes of just staring at the house. "You sure?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded wordlessly. The pair got out of the car making their way to the front door. "Don't worry. They will love you." The older didn't respond instead he rang the door bell.

It didn't take long for a man around the age of fifty with salt and pepper hair to open the door. He was slightly shorter than the two but barely maybe an inch or two. He wore a bright smile and immediately lunged to hug his son. Yoongi slightly got frightened scared the man would cause Jimin to fall or slam into the boy's stomach roughly. Neither happened as the father only clung onto the boy's shoulders and lefts a small space between their stomach.

The pair pulled away after Jimin's father planted a kiss in his son's cheek. His focus immediately going to Jimin's round belly. "Wow you look so beautiful." He said placing his hands on the boy's stomach slightly caressing it.

"Thank you Papa." He smiles brightly. The happy boy turned his attention to Yoongi. "Papa, this is Yoongi. The baby's father." The man turned to look at the nervous boy. Yoongi reaches his hand out to shake but instead was engulfed in a warm hug. It took him a moment to register what was happening before he awkwardly returned the gesture. " I'm Park Daewon. It's nice to meet you." The man grinned at him.

"Hello Mr. Park. I'm Min Yoongi." He said bowing. Daewon waved him off "don't be so formal son. After all you are now part of the family." He turned to his son. "Dad is waiting in the living room for you." Jimin was quick to rush inside taking Yoongi's hand to pull him along with him. It wasn't until they reached the family room when Jimin let go to run over, more like waddle over, to a man seated on a grey couch.

Yoongi's eyes scanned the room. It was painted all white with a grey L shaped couch against the wall and a flatscreen tv directly in front of said couch. The walls were decorated with paintings and family photos. A glass center table and black side tables with grey lamps on top of them. It was nice.