ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ

Requested by blackcloverstories

I don't know why I can't mention you :(

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Captain Fuegoleon had chosen you to be in the same group with his brother Leopold. Despite that you're a peasant and not a royalty; the Captain still chose you to side with his brother since you're a hardworking and optimistic Magic Knight. He resembles you like the girl version of Leopold because of how strong-willed you two are and developing yourselves to become stronger. Nevertheless, he conversed with his brother about you. Upon hearing what you were capable of; the young vermillion was delighted and excited to see you ー and that's when your friendship with him began.

After you accomplished your mission together with Leopold, you two opted to go back to your headquarters to take some rest today. Fuegoleon praised you for successfully doing your job and gave you two a motivating speech as the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings. Subsequently, the captain had prompted you to take a rest and have your day off, hence you comply with his orders and saluted before leaving his office.

Leopold was supposed to step outside his brother's office when he was halted in his tracks.

"There's something I want to inform you, Leopold," his captain said.

"What is it, aniue?" A curious tone was evident in his tone while he stood straightly in front of his honorable brother.

"The Evergreen family hosted a banquet for their eldest son's engagement. Apparently, we're also invited for that celebration," he explained and crossed his arms over his chest. "And the most important part is... they wanted everyone to have a partner for the upcoming dance in the banquet of theirs. Therefore, you must invite someone over and be your partner in the dance."

Leopold's lips parted as he succumbed the words that his brother had said. This is utterly ridiculous! Why does he need to find a partner for that stupid dance! As if he would dance in that banquet willingly! He would just sit in the corner and watch the people dance on their own until the music stops. That ludicrous dance isn't mandatory on every occasion if you wanted to dance then you dance, if not then don't. He's not stupid enough to don't have a simple knowledge of celebrations.

"Why do I have to, aniue? I can just sit while they're dancing!" He protested to which Fuegoleon shook his head disapprovingly.

"You have to, Leopold. Since you're the one who would take my place in that event."

Upon hearing his brother's remark, his mouth fell wide open staring at the captain with disbelief. "Why would I take your place, aniue?!"

"I have important errands to take care of on that day, so I trust you to take my place instead and give me my regards to the Evergreen family," was all he said before returning back from scanning the files.

Leopold was still stunned, can't believe that he needs to attend the banquet and find a partner for the dance! Because of it, he was in a crucial predicament!

Who the hell should he ask when all surround him were mostly boys. He doesn't have any girl friends that he can consider as his close friend, all were just a mere acquaintance for him. Until your face suddenly appeared in his head...

Then it hit him.

You're the only hope that he has! He was your friend for goodness sake! How can he forget you?! He felt horrible! Now he already has someone who can invite to the party and be his partner. However... the only problem is if you would agree to come to the party with him. This causes the young lad to ruffle his hair in frustration; whether you decline his offer, he would still persuade you to come with him since you're the only girl he's close with. Also, it's just one dance, it won't harm you.