Stealing Al's Helmet

There you were, sitting upstairs in Winry's room while you were stared at by all the girls. Why were they all staring at you? Let us go back a few minutes in time and watch what happens.

*Time skip back in time*

You and all the girls are sitting upstairs, while the guys, which included all the people the Elric brothers knew from the military, were downstairs were doing the same thing. The dreaded game of truth or dare. The game that ruins friendships.

"All right, let's make some rules!" Winry practically shouted.

The thought of, 'Oh no, Winry always makes weird rules,' crossed your mind. Just as the thought occured, sure enough, Winry pulled out a maid's outfit.

"If you don't want to answer the truth or do the dare, then you have to put this on and go downstairs to the guys for 10 minutes."

At this, your favorite book-worm raised her hand. "Yes, Sheska?"

"Why do you even have that?" Sheska inquired. You were wondering this as well.

WInry's face started to blush red at this. "W-well, um." She was flustered, and it was quite funny to watch. "You're just gonna have to ask me that if I say truth."

She regained her composure and continued with the rules. "You can't pick the same thing twice in a row."

At this there were several audible groans. Nobody liked this rule, but before anyone could voice their disagreement futher, Winry quickly added in, "If anyone disagrees, I'll beat them with my wrench."

"And lastly, no super inappropriate dares. Got it?" Everyone nodded in agreement at this, but you were a bit worried what Winry's standard of "super inappropriate" was.

"And now to get started, (y/n), truth or dare?" Winry glanced in your direction and gave you an evil grin.

You knew exactly why she was giving you that look. 'She knows!' You had a huge crush on Al, even if he didn't have a body. His personality was amazing and you thought he was adorable. You'd never told anyone, but Winry must have guessed, and was probably trying to get confirmation.

Your mind started racing to weigh the pros and cons of each choice. She would probably choose you again next time if she couldn't get the answer out of you if you picked dare this time, so in the end you decide to just get it over with.

"Truth," you say in as flat a tone as you can muster.

"Who do you like?" Winry practically shouted the question at you.

'SHE KNOWS!' You felt your face go red as everyone in the room stared at you. And this is where the story started.

'Welp, I'm as ready as I'll ever be,' You thought. You quietly mumbled "Al."

"Who did you say?" Winry asked with that grin still on her face.

"Al," You said a little more clearly.

"Al?" Winry asked with a smirk clearly present on her face.

You nodded your head slowly.

"I see," Winry calmly stated,"Now it's you turn."

'She's planning something.' You knew her too well to think she was just going to let this drop.

Slowly, you turned to Sheska, "Truth or dare Sheska."

"Dare!" Sheska eagerly shouted. She trusted you enough to not give her an embarrasing dare.

"I dare you to go downstairs and shout 'BOOKS FOR DAYS!' as loud as you can at the guys."