SLIME DATTA KEN-7

[A MONTH LATER]
Y/n who's taking a short nap woke up hurriedly when he felt a weight on his lap.
Y/n: huh?
He looked down and saw his little angel looking right at him with puppy eyes.

Y/n: what happened?
He asked her while stroking her hair gently.

Eri: papa...
Y/n chuckles on hearing that she wants to take a stroll in this newly built Empire with her dad.

Y/n: well then...what are we waiting for!
He said and walked out of L/n residence with Eri on his shoulder. The father and daughter duo strolled around the Tempest Empire happily while trying out different kinds of foods. Y/n bought some cute clothes for Eri and some gifts for his two beautiful wife and Nabe.

Suddenly a frown appears on his face as he could sense the army that is flying straight towards this Empire.

Y/n:"sigh" now what...
He said with a sigh.

[TIMESKIP: INFRONT OF TEMPEST EMPIRE GATE]
Y/n who's floating in the sky with Eri in his arms looked down and saw Rimuru and his subordinates is also there and talking with a tall muscular man.

Y/n: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!
Everyone looked up and saw Y/n with Eri.

Rimuru: Y/n-San!
Rimuru and his subordinates bowed respectfully while looking at Y/n.

???: Hmm..who are you?
Said the tall muscular man.

[GAZEL DWARGO]

Y/n stares at Gazel for a moment

Y/n: Y/n.
He stated and continues.

Y/n: so mind if I ask what are doing here?
He asked Gazel.

GAZEL: just to ascertain the true nature of this slime and you guys.
He stated calmly.

Y/n: hmm....
Rimuru then transformed into his human form.

Rimuru: Guess I should introduce myself, my name is Rimuru

Rimuru: Guess I should introduce myself, my name is Rimuru...I am in fact a slime but I will have you stop looking down on me because even so, I am the master of the great alliance of the Jura forest. Though this isn't my true form, it should be easier to talk right?
He asked Gazel.