Chapter 9

Alexandra Grey's POV

It was an hour drive from the hotel to the pack house. Now it is 9:30pm. I parked the car in the garage and went inside the house, it was silent. I saw that there was no one in the living room. I removed my heels and took it in  my hands and slowly started to climb the stairs praying that no one will hear me. I was about to open my bedroom door, when I heard a voice "Alex".

I turned around and saw that it was Sophie. I sighed. She came near me and said, " Where have you been?"

I told her to come inside and put my heels on the floor and sat on the bed patting the place next to me for her to sit. She sat and I said, " I found my mate".

I heard a squeal from Sophie. And she started asking questions about him and what did we do.

I told her about Blake, she was grinning like an idiot. I myself can't help myself and started grinning. We both talked and then I remembered. And asked her, "Where is Aiden, Jason and Drew? Even uncle and aunt are not here.".

She smiled and said, "Your lucky. They all went out at 5 and only be returning at 10 or 11ish. They are attending some meeting. Uncle and aunt went to attend a human gala"

Oh I forgot to say that Aiden owns a chain of hotels also. Our family is rich. Now he has been working with the Knight hotels. Aiden took over the business just 2 years back. The business has been successful. It was originally my dad's company. After he died Uncle Nathan has been taking care of it. Now Aiden has took over the company. So instead of Aiden, Uncle Nathan and aunt Zoey has been attending the public events and the gallas as Aiden has yet to make a public appearance.

I said, "Ohh!" I smiled at her and went to the bathroom. Took a bathe, brushed my teeth and changed into my pyjamas.

  I was a bit hungry even though I ate dinner. So I closed my bedroom door and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took my chocolate ice cream. I wrote my name on the ice cream so that no one would take it. I started eating the ice cream when I heard some footsteps. I turned around to see Aiden . I smiled at him.   He came and sat on the stool next to me. Aiden asked, " how was your day?".

I replied, " wonderful". Thinking about the time I spent with Blake. I miss him.

Aiden said, " tomorrow be ready at 9. The blood moon pack is coming here to renew the alliance."

I nodded my head and smiled at him and asked, "How was your day?"

He replied, "Exhausting -".
He was cut off by Jason's voice, "Alex you only came home at 9:30.You were supposed to be here at 8 also Sophie was here on time. Where were you Alex?"

Oh god! I hate you so much Jason! I started, " I.. I.. I.."

Aiden said his voice was a bit cold now, "I? Where were you Alexandra Lennon Grey?"

I'm now completely afraid.

I mind linked Jason, " Jason pls... I'll tell you... Pls just calm Aiden down. I promise I'll tell you."

He replied back, " Alex tell  us now or handle Aiden's anger".

I sighed and pleaded Jason with my eyes. But he avoided eye contact with me. I sighed.

I closed my eyes and said, "I found my mate"

I heard no sound, so I continued, "I have a second chance mate. He is kind, respects me, takes care of me"

I opened my eyes to see both Aiden and Jason's face blank with no expression.

I pleaded, "Please talk. I really like him. Come on talk to me."

They both didn't talk at all. I feel like crying now. I want to cry. I want to go to Blake.
They both still didn't say a word.
I started crying. I slowly got up from the stool and ran to my room. I heard Jason calling me but I went to my room and locked the door.

I started sobbing. Crying for my past. The pain of being rejected. Kidnapped. My messed up past.
Afraid that my brothers won't accept my second mate.

I heard my phone ringing. I slowly went to my bed stand where my phone was being charged. I took it and saw it was Blake. I smiled.

I answered the call. I heard his voice, "Hey".

I replied back, "hey". It came out as a whisper and broke.
-----------------

(B- Blake ; A- Alex)

B- lexi what happened? Why is your voice broke? Are you okay?

A- its nothing. Aiden and Jason just came back home like 20 minutes ago. I thought they didn't know that I came late. But Jason knew I only came home at 9:30. They both confronted me about why I was late. I wanted to tell them tomorrow that I found my mate but they didn't listen so I told them I found my mate. They don't who my mate is but the minute I told them. Their faces were blank. They didn't talk at all. I'm afraid Blake. Afraid that they won't accept you. Afraid of my messed up past. I know I'm different now but still the little afraid girl is there inside me.

------------------

I started crying.

Blake talked sweet things trying to calm me down. He wanted to come her but I told him more like threatened him not to come here now.

After a long conversation I felt myself fall asleep talking to him.
---------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound if my alarm. It was 6:30 am now. I switched off my alarm and went to sleep. Again I woke up and checked that the time was 9. The bloodmoon will be here at 9:30.
But I didn't care.

I slowly woke up unlocked my room and went downstairs to the kitchen to see the whole pack awake. Drew came to me and said, "Alex go and get ready. We all have a lot of work to do. Go."

I lazily nodded my head and took a biscuit from Sophie. I head a hey from her but I ignored it and went upstairs to my room to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I changed into a blue ripped skinny jeans with a white crop top with a biker blush coloured leather jacket with a white converse.

(ignore the bag and hair colour)

I started applying my lipstick. when I heard my bedroom door open. I called out from my closest. " Who is it?"

But when the figure came near me I smelled the most amazing scent. The figure was now standing behind me. I looked at the mirror and smiled at his reflection.

I closed my lipstick and kept it on the table and turned around and hugged Blake. He hugged me back.

We heard footsteps, so we turned around to see Aiden.

" care to explain Blake?" Aiden asked.

___________________________________

- Amelia❤️