I Love You, You Love Me

Chapter 15: I Love You, You Love me

Were you officially dead?

Shadow held you close and cried. Shadow The Hedgehog cried. Your breathing slowly came to life. You slowly fluttered open your eyes. To see Shadow holding you and crying. You smiled and ran your hand through his quills. Once he felt this he parted from you to see you happy and alive. Shadow smiled and embraced you. You smiled and hugged back. The others began to cheer, glad to know that you were still alive. You and Shadow were still in a hug. You knew he loved you and you knew you loved him.

"It's ok Shadz, I'm ok, we are ok" You pull away from him and looked into his crimson eyes. He stared into your dark (eye color) eyes. You smiled and kissed him. He kissed back, showing you how much he loves you. Every one sat there and watched in awe. Happy to see your's and Shadow's ship set sail. (Make your own ship! Take yours and Shadow's name and put them together and write it in the comments what you can up with. If you have an OC name, I will accept that to). After 3 minutes of a passionate kiss between you and Shadow, you two split apart for some air. Even though it really wasn't needed. Then you felt confused. You looked down and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Shadow asked you. You sigh again and took a deep breath.

"Why come save me? After doing all that to you guys. I deserved to die" a tear left your eye. Shadow lifted your head up with his hand and used his thumb to wipe away your tears.

"The only people in this world who deserve to die is the entire G.U.N population" Shadow smiled. You looked up at him and smiled back. Amy and Rouge began fan girling in the back ground. You and Shadow blush, just then remembering that they are there. You get up off of Shadow's lap and helped him stand up.

"Thanks guys, I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you" you smiled.

"Your welcome (y/n)" Sonic smiled. The others nod their heads as a your welcome.

(narrator from Sponge Bob)
~Two Hours Later

You, Shadow, Amy, Blaze, Rouge, Silver, and Sonic were sitting on the couch. Playing Sonic The Hedgehog. You were Elise, and the others were them. You are at the part where Sonic saves Elise from the Ship crash and walking through the fields.

"I have a feeling that Elise likes Sonic" you groan. You didn't like him, your dating Shadow.

"Yeah, gross" Sonic gagged. Shadow began to gag as well as the rest. But then, a big blue laser light slashes through Sonic.

"Oh great, the hero is dead!" You shouted. Elise kneeled down to Sonic and cried, letting out the Flames.

"Really Mephiles? How dare you! That's why you wanted me to kill Sonic!" Silver shouted, acting like the game is real.

"What do we do now?" Rouge asked. You shrug and lay your head against Shadow's shoulder.

"We all die after Mephiles destroys the world" Tails frowns. Amy was crying in real life, just thinking about Sonic being dead.

"Yeah, that won't happen" Shadow growled. You thought it was cool.

"I wonder what it would be like in real life" You thought aloud.

"Not good, obviously" Sonic groaned. Unhappy that he is dead. Amy finally calmed down after Blaze comforted her.

"Well, I say we continue tomorrow, i'm tired" you yawn. The others nod their heads and agree. Blaze and Silver left while the rest went to bed. You and Shadow walk into the room. You sigh and close the door behind you.

"I'm too tired to snap my fingers and change, i'm going to bed" you trust fall onto the bed and pretend to be asleep. Shadow chuckles and picks you up by your waist.

"Come on, you have to" Shadow teased. You groan and snap your fingers, putting both you and Shadow in your PJ's.

"Ok, come on, I'm tired after almost dying" you complain. You yelp as Shadow picks you up and throws you on your side of the bed. Shadow gets in on his side and cuddles up with you. You cuddle back and fall asleep with your face in Shadow's chest.

"Good night (nickname)"

Word Count: 730