I love you:15

Slender turned towards Jeff and hugged him.  "I love you Jeffrey and I don't care who knows" slender said hugging Jeff.  Jeff smiled as slender hugged him. They then smiled at one another,  "nice" Ben said,  they turned towards him and waved.  "jealous Ben?" jeff said holding slender's hand in his own.  Ben thought for a moment "no but I think Jane will" Ben said smirking.  Jeff's face went pale,  he had completely forgotten about her and her crush on slender.  Slender noticed this,  "are you okay Jeffrey?" slender asked him.  Jeff turned towards him panicking, "what are we going to do,  Jane will kill me,  and she's been trying to for years,  what is she gonna do when she finds out we're a thing"jeff stated panicking.  "slender tries to calm jeff down,  it took twenty-five minutes to calm him but it was fine.  Slender thought about it,  he knew telling Jane the truth was the right thing but if telling Jane the truth would put Jeffrey in danger,  he couldn't risk it.  Quickly slender called his brother Tenderman,  if anyone knew how to talk to Jane,  it would be him.  They discussed the topic for about thirty minutes then they both hung up.  "so what's the plan?" jeff asked,  "my brother tenderman,  is going to talk to her" slender said hugging jeff.  Jeff didn't know why but being in slender's arms made him feel safe.