•29•

Please point out any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes..

I couldn't tell how long we were at it but a single knock from the door and we immediately jumped apart, our chests heaving with irregular pants.

"Who is it?" I asked out, trying to regain my composure.

"It's Mom um Jason's here to see you, Ally" she said from the other side.

"C-coming mom" nervously, he replied to her.

His eyes darted at me, his teeth quivered as he suddenly turned away. Heading for the wardrobe, he grabbed some shorts and tugged them on.

Only sparing me a few seconds of a blank gaze, he left the room quietly. I let out a heavy breath as the door closed behind him. My longing fingers cradling in my hair, tugging as they withdrew. This boy will be the death of me.

Exhausted, I shimmied out of my jeans. The wet patch, still slightly visible. The material was tossed into the laundry bin.

My fingers tugged off my boxers, as I made my way to the bathroom. Entering under the shower head, I twisted on the knobs, adjusting to a warm temperature before allowing the water to stream down my toned body.

ALEISTER

My trembling feet trudged down the stairs. Nothing but quaking trepidation weighing me down as I moved.

Finally, I made it to the living room. I stopped, scanning the room. Jason sat on the couch, his feet bouncing uneasily. I swallowed a dry lump, clearing my throat loudly afterwards.

Quickly, his head whipped in my direction and he got up.

"Aleister" he spoke up, his voice uncertain and shaky.

"Jason" my voice even shakier as I hesitantly went over to him with nothing but a blank smile across my face.

"Aleister I'm so sorry" he started.

"I guess I just lost my temper over nothing and I know I hurt you so please just forgive me" he said, taking both my hands in his pleasingy.

"Jason I-"... cheated.

No I couldn't say that to him. My face flustered as the truth danced on the tip of my tongue.

"I-forgive me" my voice cracked at the word.

"What?" He squinted, confused.

"Sorry I meant, I forgive you" I said, a bit more steadily.

"Thank you" he said, sending me a thoughtful smile before suddenly embracing me in a tight hug.

He then pulled away, a smirk playing on his lips. Without warning, he began leaning in. Seconds later, our lips met. My lips parted slightly when suddenly, the thoughts of the moments I shared with Ryder flashed before my eyes.

I couldn't tell if it was guilt or lust for more of what Ryder and I shared but instinctively, I pulled away, slowly but abruptly.

"What's wrong?" He asked lowly, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I-it's just-um nothing, I don't-uh" every incomplete sentence left Jason contorting in more confusion.

"It's okay, you're not comfortable kissing in your living room, right?" He asked. Relieved that he'd just thought of an excuse for me, I nodded.

"Okay then, let's go up to your room" he smiled, taking my hand in his and pulling me up the stairs. I panicked but couldn't find the words.

We jogged up the stairs quickly before eventually reaching the corridor. As we got there, we stopped, his eyes darting from left to right.