vier | tsukishima kei - yesterday, today, and tomorrow

When soulmates start to get visions of their future after they meet eachother.

slight mature content kek #donttalkabtthisinreallifeifyouknowme

[ warnings: mentions of sex ]

[ words: 1k+ ]
_______________________

You don't remember clearly when it started. Halfway 2nd year was when images started flashing in front of your eyes. Though for just a split second, you could see weird different things. The first one if you could recall was you when you were walking home from school, an imaged flashed for a second and disappeared, leaving you with a blurred image of your hand interlocked with a much bigger hand than yours. There would be moments where you'd see a man beside you yet face blurry, just a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. It would always be like that. But when snippets flash in your eyes, your heartbeat increases, the touch of your soulmates hand feels like cloud nine and how you swear you could feel butterflies swarm in your stomach— was Something you have never felt before.

The music was playing in your ears, headphones plugged in. You couldn't hear the tires moving but only the light chatter in the background.

School began again.

Every student are back to carrying heavy paper loads on their shoulders and their grades on the crown of their heads. Fantastic right? And you were part of it. Third year Highschool were you.

You sigh as you saw a familiar sign near to your school. In only a couple of seconds, you would reach to the bus stop right beside your school. The bus halted in front of the bus stop as the students were pushing each other to leave the cramped bus. You in the other hand, waited patiently. You look down. Your sight began to blur, heartbeat accelerating rapidly and you hold your head.

"Sorry." You yelled in shock as you reached towards the broken glasses. "I broke your glasses." He removes his headphones. "It's fine. I have a spare. Don't worry about it." You sigh and raised your hand. "How many fingers?" He stood silently. The awkward silence eating your ears.

"Wow. Intense." You mumble to yourself, seeing the freely open door. You step out.

Entering the gates, you could feel your limbs shaking from nervousness. You weren't prepared. But you just accepted the fact that you had a lesson in about twenty minutes. Seeing the shoe lockers, you sped up your walks, not realizing to have bumped on somebody's arm. Well technically shoulder but this guy was tall. "Ah. Sorry." And with that, you sped off. Not even noticing the guy you have bumped on, just standing there watching your back as you walk a turn. "Tsukki let's go now so we can finish our homework." The freckled boy walked away.

"Hey Yamaguchi." He stops to look at his friend. Ears blushed and looking down to his feet, "What do you usually do when you meet your soulmate?"

Didn't even take him ten seconds to figure out that you were his soulmate. He's seen this view before. The exact scenario. The exact feeling. The exact smell and the pain to his arm. He could only see the tips of your hair flying at the corner of his eye. He was usually calm and collected but now, finding your soulmate for you have been waiting for a long time just suddenly appear in front of you, and the fact that he's the only who knows that. Might be a bit too much for him to handle.

Don't even mention Yamaguchi. He's totally never seen Tsukishima act like a flustered sheep before.

"We'll continue our lesson tomorrow."

"Tsukishima, just submit your paper after school." Tsukishima nods his head. His train of thoughts not disappearing even after a bunch of seatworks. "Hey Tsukki, I'll go to the gym now." Yamaguchi sends him a wink with his tongue out, Tsukishima scoffs at his expression, but more on Yamaguchi showing his right thumb up. "Get lost." With that, Yamguchi sprints out of the classroom with a hint of smirk on his mouth. Glasses boy diverts his attention back to his paper, his pen clutched in his hands tightly. 'I'll go without you so you can talk with your soulmate.' That was what Yamaguchi's right thumb looked like to Tsukishima. "That brat." He mutters under his breath. Stands up, took his stuff and leaves to walk to the teacher's faculty.

Right a few meters away from the sliding door, a nostalgic feel hits him on the head. Right before seeing anything, his eyes look straight in the hallway.

There you were.

Just standing in front of him.

"K-kei!"

No words were needed.

Just having to stop by the teacher's faculty room, you walk with your bag around your shoulder. You were definitely going straight to sleep after getting home.

Spotting a tall blondie, you were amazes on how tall this guy was. Even from a distance, you could tell he was nearly as tall as 190 cm. Of course, you couldn't relate.

But you scream inside after you accidentally made eye contact with the glasses blondie.

The nostalgic feel hits you. You knew what was about to come.

...

You both stopped walking. With bright eyes, you feel your cheeks heating up from the embarrassment. Still having eye contact with the blondie in front of you, you wonder what just happened. The soulmate flashback was something you never thought you would see.

Of course Tsukishima was flustered as hell, who wouldn't be after seeing such an erotic soulmate flashback. Even until now, the flashback keeps repeating over and over again, replaying in your mind with every single breath you take.

The room was dim and sound of panting entered your ears. "K-kei!" You felt yourself say accidentally. Your hands clutching somebody's broad shoulder, the blonde hair on your cheek. You could feel sweat everywhere. Even though your blouse was half open, no air hit your body. You were sitting on somebody's bare thighs. You could feel a cold touch on your upper thigh. "(Y/)-(Y/N)... I'm coming."

Your lips crunch in a shy way. The heels of your feet swerved around and you walk fast, not even glancing back to the blondie embarrassed as you were.

At least you both know that you're each other's soulmates.

Who knows what would happen a few years from now.

Uh... nope.