99 ⸸

⚠✔18+

Namjoon held Seokjin's waist, but the man released himself from his soft grip.

"Is there someone at the door? I just heard someone knocking." Namjoon heard the knock as well. Seokjin helped the doctor get dressed and hid himself underneath the bedsheets, Namjoon closed the door behind him, locking it just in case.

He felt slightly annoyed. If the doctor would have been interrupted while he was doing something else, then maybe he wouldn't mind it so much, but he was in the middle of starting something with Seokjin, and his mind right now was too distracted, thinking about the amount of friction that he and Seokjin were giving each other.

The feeling of Seokjin kissing him was still lingering in his mouth, the sensation wouldn't leave his tongue and neither would his addictive taste. Namjoon opened the door before the knocking got louder.

"Mina? What's all of this?" His college friend was in front of his door, holding a cake and a small gift box.

"Didn't you receive my messages on your laptop? It's our seventh year anniversary of being best friends, Joonie!! Here, this is for you." She handed him the small box, smiling happily. Inside of it was a red pendant necklace.

Namjoon thanked her, apologizing for not gifting her anything in return, as he had forgotten that it was their friend anniversary today.

"Aww, it's okay. You don't have to get me anything, don't worry about it. But how about we cut the cake together and celebrate for a few minutes? If you aren't busy or anything, of course." Her smile was so sincere and nice. Namjoon didn't want to be inconsiderate and rude with his friend, so he agreed on cutting the cake with her and eating it.

As the two were eating, Mina couldn't help but to notice how strange Namjoon was acting.

His legs were wobbly, his hands were a little bit weak while holding the fork to eat, he couldn't even chew or swallow properly with looking nervous. And his cheeks were a little bit red.

"Nervous, Joonie?"

"Why would I be." Namjoon replied, his voice becoming lower with less interest. The girl lowered her head, picking up her fork to eat a small piece of cake to continue talking.

"It's just that you seem different..." Namjoon pushed his chair back when she touched his forehead.

"You have a fever." She became more worried.

"Now she'll never leave. Seokjin, please don't come out of the room..."

The doctor kept an eye on the hallway to check on the room to see if the door was still closed. When he was about to turn his head towards the door, he couldn't get the chance to do so because his friend returned with a thermometer in her hands.

"I'm fine. Really, I am. There's no need to do that." He stood up from the table, carrying his plate and Mina's plate to the kitchen.

"Alright. But let me do the dishes and then I'll leave. Promise to get some rest, okay?" She cupped the doctor's face, sweetly. Namjoon just nodded.

While his friend washed the two dirty dishes, Namjoon took this opportunity to check up on Seokjin. He quickly made his way upstairs and walked into a breathtaking view:

Seokjin was lying down, his long legs were completely exposed along with the rest of his body which was completely nude. The man's head was pushed back, his chest was rising up and down while he panted and moaned into the blanked that he had inside of his mouth to prevent his moans from being audible.