Day out

As Y/N was asleep in the middle of the night, a sly fox decided to go into her bedroom. As the Fox went into her bed he put himself under the covers and turned back to his human form. He knew that Y/N has a habit of hugging stuff in her sleep which meant any moment she would be hugging him. A few moments she hugged him and jimin smirked before falling asleep in her arms.

In the Morning
Y/N POV,

'This pillow is so nice and comfortable' I thought to myself and hugged it more."Y/N was-"
I heard a voice and then yelling "JIMIN I SWEAR TO GOD YOU HAVE TO THE COUNT OF 3 BEFORE U DIE!!" That voice yelled and woke me up. "Jimin? He is sleeping in the room isn't he and he ain't with me" that's when I opened my and saw that Fox next to my bed.

"OMG JIMIN" I yelled and pushed him off by accident. "What all the noise and why am I on the floor" he rubbed his eyes and at me. "You were on my damn bed, so I'm gonna let jin take care of that" when I said that his eyes widen and he ran out of my room. I laughed and got up and headed to my bathroom.

Once I was in my restroom I took off my clothes and took a shower and then finished brushing my teeth. As I cover myself with the towel I got my outfit which was: Black rip jean shorts, Hoodie, cap, glasses, and my combat boots.

"Welp time to go"before I left I checked myself and got my phone and leather backpack and went to the kitchen. "Good morning, my animals I truly love, "I said spinning to the boys and hugging then one by one.
"What do you want a baby girl,"yoongi said looking at me seriously while I sat down and ate. "It's nothing but"they sighed and looked at me "can I hang out with my friend at the mall" I paused " I promise he won't do nothing and I'll bring back food" once I mentioned the word HE the boy's ears go up and groaned/growl.

"Who is this boy"Jk asking me as he got a piece of my food "You guys know Jaemin and it's only going to be me and him so it's fine". "You can go in once condition"jin mention as he got the plates "you must bring a member with you so take Jk since he is the smallest" Jk nodded and Agreed "Excuse me" I looked at them.

"I am perfectly able to go alone," I said to them give an annoyed face."Please, boys, I just want to hang out with a friend of mine" They sighed and nodded "F-Fine but you have to be back before 8" I smiled at them and thank them. I kept smiling the whole way to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come.

After 5 minutes of waiting for it came and I got into it and went to the mall to meet Jaemin.I texted him where he was and he said he was at the water fountain and beyond jaemin was there but talking with a boy around our age. "Jaemin!"I called out for him and waved my hand to get his attention which worked. " Y/N hey there sorry I didn't see you but I met an old friend of mine" He showed me a boy who looks like a foreigner "This is mark Lee and he is from Canada but moved here" Mark waved shyly and I introduced myself "Hi I'm Y/N and u can tell and nice to meet you mark".

"Anyway let's go shopping, eat and then guess what" I motioned my head to jaemin "We are going to the arcade" I squeaked and hugged him "Oh my gosh dude I haven't been in one for so long" he smiled at chuckled.

"Anyway let's go shopping" I nodded as I lead the way to many stores( Abercrombie, Aéropostale, Hollister, etc.) After shopping, we decided to go eat and I ask to take some for the boys and they agreed.

Once we finish we grabbed the bags and started heading to the arcade and jaemin got close as he was explaining something about a girl trying to hold his hand when I heard a low growl that I know...

To be continued

Hi author here
I'm happy that I been posting so much and I'm truly happy and I wanna day that if you could check out my other book that is a Jimin FF (you don't need too) anyway if you like the story vote,Share and comment and I hope you have a nice day/night