80 ~ you're home already!

(Lisa pov / Mature content)

"Hi honey, where are you?"

"I'm on my way to the hospital, why?" Lisa questioned. She had just left the parking lot and was making her way to Chaeyoung after school.

"Can you stop by the house first?"

"Is something wrong? What happened? Don't tell me Leo did something."

"No sweetie." Her mom chuckled. "Nothing of the sort. I just need your help with something. It won't take long. I promise."

"Okay. I'll swing by."

"Thank you Lis."

"Of course momma." Lisa smiled. Hanging up the phone and focusing all of her attention back on the road.

Chaeyoung would just have to wait a little longer. She'll text her when she gets home, just to let her know.

When Lisa pulled into the garage, her mom was there to greet her at the side door. The one leading into the home.

She stepped out and gave her a hug.

"Thanks again Lisa." Her mom smiled.

"No worries. What did you need help with?" Lisa asked, walking past her and into the home. She took a quick look around, seeing if she could tell what the matter was.

Stopping when she noticed someone sitting on the couch.

"Mom? Whose in the living room?" Lisa asked quietly.

She couldn't see the face of the blonde haired person since their back was turned. Sitting incorrectly on the couch. Their back against the armrest and feet up, running the length of it.

There was something about those legs though...

"Why don't you go and introduce yourself?" Ami smiled.

"Introduce myself? Okay. I swore for a second, I thought it was Chaeyoung." Lisa chuckled. Walking a bit nervously into the living room.

Then, the blonde turned to face her.

"CHAEYOUNG!" Lisa yelled rushing to her. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE HOME!"

Lisa wrapped her arms tightly around Chaeyoung, lifting her up and spinning her. Kissing her cheeks endlessly. "YOU'RE A BLONDE! IT'S SO PRETTY!"

"Yes I am." Rosie laughed while blushing. "T-Thank you, but you're yelling in my ear."

"Sorry." Lisa grinned sheepishly. Running fingers through Chaeyoung's hair after stepping back to admire it. And her.

"It looks sooo good babe. You're too beautiful. You look so much older now." Lisa smiled. Her hands on the newly blondes waist.

Chaeyoung blushed and thanked her.