2. Louis

Hello Harry,

How many times have I said no to ten children? Too many to count. It'll be three and that's final.

Lottie is still wanting to dye her head and mom keeps threatening to kick her out if she does. Lottie knows she won't so she plans on making me drive her to her appointment Friday. It's not happening.

I'm good. School isn't so bad once you make friends and get more into it. Soon all you'll be doing is partying and drinking. Don't get too naughty.

Oh and dads thinking about going back to Florida this winter so I might see you soon. Fingers crossed because I miss your pretty face even though we Skyped yesterday.

Oh and Felicite says hi. She's reading this over my shoulder being the annoying brat she is. She just hit me for that.

Back to you though, love. How is everything? I miss your moms cooking. I think I miss it more than you.

I'm kidding of course. Your moms food can't suck my dick.

Felicite just left.

Have you made any new friends in your fancy law classes? I hope you haven't seen anyone too cute because I'm still here writing you letters and it'd be rude to just leave me.

I'm looking at jobs for teaching in Florida and so far it's not good. Hopefully I'll find something, but if not I'm sure you can be a lawyer down here. You'd like it here, baby.

I have to start my English essay, but I'll be waiting for your letter.

Until next time,

Louis x