*IM Uneasy*

USER CHANGE HOLLA i'm amourlouis now :) (amour means love in french)

heyy guys. so, like i said, there's going to be smut this chapter. and it's going to be top louis.

if you don't want to read it, skip over this please!

thank you thank you thank you tori for helping me write this. this was a joint effort. team work. 

concert film tomorrow!!! i'm so excited, honestly, njsd hbjgsdds my baBES on the big screen yes yes yesy esy /yesseyes. has anyone seen it yet? how is it?

this is literally all smut, i'm sorry 'bout that if top louis isn't your cup o' tea.

ilysm. please take the time to vote or comment, I love reading them and it'd honestly make my day.

oh. let's say a few days have gone by since the previous chapter, just so we're not dragging it out.

___________

 Harry hums a song that Louis doesn't recognize as he unlocks the front door—their front door, to be exact. As boyfriends. Louis can definitely get used to this.

Louis finds himself doing an odd sort of dance to the tune of the song escaping Harry's closed lips. Harry chuckles at him. Honestly, though, he'd rather do something else.

And so when he and Harry are in the apartment and the taller man has taken the keys out of the lock, Louis closes the door, using both of their bodies when he pushes Harry against it. Harry is completely caught off guard and surprised at the sudden contact his back makes with the wood. He gasps, but Louis kisses him quickly, bringing his hands up to Harry's cheeks.

Harry melts into the kiss soon after. He's still freaking humming, and it makes Louis smile so much that Harry smiles, and they're both just smiling and laughing and making out sloppily. Louis, being the confident bastard he is, moves his hands from their position on Harry's sun-kissed cheeks down to his wrists and brings them up above his head. Louis pins them there—or, tries to pin them, that is.

He's too short. Okay, well, he's not that short, but compared to Harry he's as tiny as can be. So, it's hard for him to pin them where he wants them to be, and when he finally does get it semi-right, Harry relentlessly attempts to escape Louis' grip. (Can you blame him? He just wants to hold his boyfriend properly.)

"Stop," Louis whines, frowning as he pulls away.

Harry's too impatient, apparently, because he reaches down and grabs a handful of Louis' arse and mumbles, "up" against his lips.

Louis actually finds himself complying as he jumps up and swiftly wraps his legs around Harry's waist, latching on in fear of being dropped.

As if Harry can read his mind, he looks Louis in the eyes and says, "I'd never drop you."

His facial expression is so serious, so determined to make Louis believe every word he says. And Louis does believe him; he knows Harry means it.

Louis passionately and lustfully reconnects their lips, pulling Harry closer by the nape of his neck. (The hair there is growing longer and longer each day, to the point of almost too long, but Louis' not going to complain. He loves it too much to do so.) Harry stumbles around their small apartment on his way to the bedroom, tripping over miscellaneous misplaced objects and clothes that Louis failed to pick up earlier in the day. They're running into walls, Louis' head is surely going to be hurting in the morning, and Harry is trying to take off his shoes as they enter the bedroom, but it's still great.