Chapter 26 - Delilah

For the second time in my life, I wake up in Nate's bedroom. And this time, I'm definitely naked when I check under the covers. That doesn't scare me or freak me out, though. I just grin at the reminder of everything we did before we went to sleep. It was...incredible. I'd never done anything like what we did only a few hours ago and my body is tingling everywhere like I'm being taunted. I shiver in delight. If Nate can make foreplay this good, I can only imagine what it's going to be like when we finally have sex. I bet he's an assertive but gentle beast and I can feel myself becoming turned on at the thought of having him inside me, his talented hips drilling into mine and knowing exactly how to undo me.

"I thought I satisfied you before we went to sleep but judging by the look on your face, I misread the situation."

I snap my gaze to the bathroom where Nate is standing, one shoulder leaning against the doorframe while he brushes his teeth. Did I mention he's naked? Because that's definitely worth mentioning.

I can't stop my eyes from dragging down the length of him, so dumbstruck that he looks the way he does. All of that muscle on muscle — broad shoulders, large biceps, forearms that have veins clearly protruding, and big but gentle hands. His chest is just as defined and his abs might actually make me drool, each of them outlined to perfection to match the sharp v-cut of his hips. Even his thighs are muscular, large and strong and a perfect frame for what's in between them. I wasn't joking when I said that his penis is really attractive. Let's be honest — they're not the most pleasant anatomy to look at but something about Nate's is totally mesmerizing. It's so ridiculously long for starters and it doesn't lack in width either. I'd just barely been able to grip it entirely while I was pumping him. The memory of how he stretched my jaw hits me and I realize it's kind of sore but I'd gladly do it again. I can't believe I made him, this perfect specimen of a man, weak in the knees with my inexperienced blowjob. He loved it though and I think I was more satisfied than he was that I was able to make him come as hard as he did.

His deep chuckle draws my eyes away from his body back to his face, an amused expression on his features. "You keep looking at me like that and I might keep you locked in here for another hour."

"I know you think you're threatening me but you're really not." I admit sheepishly and pull the covers up to my chin.

He hums in the back of his throat. "Guess I'm going to have to start getting more creative with my punishments."

More creative than they already are? I think back to him thrusting between my breasts and I'm breathless when I respond with, "Guess so."

His chest rumbles, eyes narrowing and darkening as he watches me. "The things I would do to you if we had the time. You have no idea, Angel."

I don't but damn, I really, really want to.

"Duty calls." I sigh. "Zack is most likely done with his nap by now. I hope your mom doesn't mind that she had to watch him for so long."

"Nah. You know she wouldn't." He heads back inside the bathroom and I hear the water come on followed by the sound of him spitting. I let myself relax a little more, sleep still tugging at my mind, while Nate does his thing for the next few minutes. He's dressed when he steps out again and runs his hands through his hair in an attempt to tame it. He stops by my side of the bed and places his hands on either side of the pillow, leaning down to kiss me. It's short and sweet but it still sends a tingle down my spine and causes my toes to curl in. He pecks my lips one final time and pulls away. "Go freshen up, baby. I'll be downstairs."

"Okay." I say through a yawn and stretch my arms above my head. The action causes the blanket to slip below my breasts and my nipples immediately perk from the sudden chill on my newly exposed skin. Nate's eyes zero in on them and they flash with unrestrained desire, his fists clenching beside him.