TFB - 12

Naeun take a sit in front of Jungkook. She watch him peacefully sleeping. She knew him for three years. And in that three years that she kews him,  she admires the ever hard working guy, and eventually her admiration to the guy became deeper and it became love.

She never really planned on falling for her co-worker but the thing about Jungkook, he made you fell in love with him without him knowing or intention. She remembered how she fell in love with Jungkook.

She was assigned to be the closer of the cafe that time and Jungkook already left work 4 hours ago. She was gathering her stuff when she heard a knock at the glass door making her jump. And when she turned to looked who was it, she was greeted by Jungkook's bunny smile, that she admires the most.

"Yah Jungkook! You scared the living daylight out of me!" She said as she open the door.

"Sorry," He sheepishly said.

"What are you doing here? Did you left something?" She asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I am here to accompany you hime. It's late and it is dangerous for you to be walking home by yourself."

Her heart pounded so fast and hard inside her ribcage after hearing those words and she is sure that her face is now red from blushing. Jungkook is indeed a gentleman and every woman's dream.

She cleared her throat when she realized that she's been staring at him. "Y-You don't have too."

Jungkook grinned widely at her. "I want to. So, are you ready?"

She nods her head. Jungkook helped her to closed the shop and he walked her home. And in that night she knew that her heart is beating for the older guy.

Since the day she realized that she's in love with him, she always shooed away all the girls who are trying to flirt on him. She needed to guard the man that she love so that Jungkook will always have his attention on her and that always happen.

She was so sure that Jungkook feel something for her because he is always nice to her unlike her other co-workers who always love to tease her and he always helped her at work so she won't get too tired and even protect her from guys who are trying to hit on her.

That's why she got totally confused and shocked when a lady - in her expensive looking dress and shoes - suddenly  shows up claiming Jungkook as her girlfriend. It was her first time seeing that woman in the cafe that's why she was wondering where in the world did the two met?

Did Jungkook meet her in one of his part-time jobs? How did they became a couple? Jungkook never told them about her before he introduced her to them? She was so sure that Jungkook feels something for her or did she just mistook Jungkook's kindness into something?

She was so furious especially when Jungkook looked at her the way she never saw him looked at anybody. The looked with full adoration and....love. She saw the love in Jungkook's eyes and the smile he had for her broke her heart into zillion pieces.

Yup, she really did mistook Jungkook's kindness. What a fool she is?

She reached her hand out and gently caress Jungkook's face.

"I love you," She said and she slowly leans in to kiss Jungkook's lips.

She wanted to feel how Jisoo feels whenever they kissed. She wanted to feel how it feels like to kiss Jeon Jungkook.

Their lips were centimeter away when suddenly the door open making her jumped from her position. When she looked at the door, she was greeted by Jisoo's blank face.

"Jisoo" She whispered.

Jisoo raised her eyebrows and walks toward her. "What are you doing?"

She gulped down the lump on her throat when she heard the coldness in Jisoo's voice. "I...I was taking care of Jungkook."