Chapter 55 part 2

This chapter contains suicidal thoughts that may intrigued you to have such a feeling. Please be informed, this is just a fiction. Nothing was related to real life incidents or whatsoever.

If you still want to continue to read it, its on your own reponsible.

Anyway, please enjoy~~~

-----

"She cried because Taejoon told her that their relationship was over. I was shocked to hear that. Not that I said I'm not happy but the fact that everybody knows about them so much that they thought Taejoon and her will marry each other after graduation so it's kind of shocking. I met with Taejoon to reconfirm it and he admitted it. But it was because, his father already arranged him to marry to a person of his father's choice so he couldn't do anything. He did and was still tried to persuade his father about your mother but his father's stubborness was on another level. He threatened Taejoon to leave all of his fortunes if he still wanted to marry your mother. Taejoon was someone who couldn't live without money and power so he had to make a decision that eventually hurt your mother. He decided to leave your mother and married his wife now which is Y/n's mother." He stopped to take another breath and stealed a glance at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him and a concern looked was shown.

"What happened to mother then?"

"Your mother was heart broken. She became worst after Taejoon announced to get married after graduation which is a month later. I was with her all the time to console her. She had nobody since she was an orphan and it's hurted her more. Luckily she was abled to finish her study. I tried all my best to help her supported her life. Three days before our semester break, I came to her apartment since she didn't came to collect her assignments and projects. I tried called her so many times but she didn't pick up her phone so I decided to go there and by the time I was there, she almost hanged herself on the ceiling fan tried to kill herself..." Everyone were gasped in shocked. Jungkook's breath was hitched. He couldn't believe it but the look of his father was telling all those things were the truth.

"I was so relieved that I was there quick so I could help her from killing herself. The sad thing is the reason she tried to commit suicide because she was pregnant."

Another seconds of silence filled the air.

"She didn't know what to do anymore that she decided to take her life but I convinced her to be strong. I wanted to tell Taejoon about the pregnancy but your mother against it so much. I told her that if Taejoon knew he might do something to save her and the relationship but she pleaded me not to tell him. Instead she asked something that was unbelievable."

"She asked me to marry her. It was beyond shocking so I just ignored it at first. I didn't want to do something regretable later on but she kept insisting. I agreed not just because I loved her but for the safety of unborn baby as well. We got married and later when Taejoon found out, he got furious. He accused that we had affair behind his back and he even punched me. He broke off our friendship and he disguised me so much he didn't even want to listen to my explanation.  Your mother was so depressed, it affected her health and she was miscarriage. She put blames on herself so much that she didn't take care of herself anymore." Jaejung took another seconds to inhale his breath. He kept silence tried to keep compose of himself. Jungkook looked at him with concern and guilt that he never felt before.

"That was not all."

"There's more?" Jungkook asked. Jaejung looked at him nodded briefly.

"After miscarriage, she fell into deep stress. She was taken to psychiatrist to regain her health and I'd do anything I could to help her. Thankfully, she recovered but she kept herself distant from me. I couldn't blame her. She was not in love with me. To her, I was just helping her but she never know I was so in love with her that I could sacrificed anything even my friendship with Taejoon."

"Later on, there was some problem happened with your grandfather company and I was responsible to handle the matters and it made me became more distant with your mother. That's when she met again with Taejoon and they had a secret affair. It was when after Namjoon was born. I didn't know about it until I found your mother's journal."

Jungkook was speechless. His mother was betraying his father by having a secret affair? With her past lover? He shook his head roughly trying to calm himself but the sudden anger shot through him made him shivered his whole body. He held his head down to keep his body felt less shivering.

"Son, please calm yourself."

"How can I when-"

"Please. Just listen first." Jaejung pleaded softly. Jungkook nodded slowly. Yoongi rubbed Jungkook's back repeatedly. Knowing his younger brother was overwhelmed with all those thing he heard.

"I kept it secret from her knowing I couldn't do anything about her love but I was suffering as well. So, I let her knew about her secret but at the same time I told her about my feelings. I was ready to forgive her and to accept her back as long as she promised to stop meeting Taejoon. She seems taken to it because she felt guilty as well towards me and Taejoon's wife and children. She did stop met him but Taejoon couldn't accept it. He kept bothering our lives and my business as well but we ignored it as hard as we could."

"Two months later, your mother was pregnant. It should be a happy news after years of marriage but I couldn't help feeling anxious. Whether it's mine or Taejoon's child but I shrugged it off by watching your mother's happiness on her pregnancy. You were born after that and I couldn't felt more happier. Your mother also changed. We became closer and I felt more and more happier. But, one night I saw Taejoon came to see your mother and I heard both of them talking about you. I couldn't hear it clearly but I just felt that it must be related between you and them. That was when I felt my heart shuttered. I just couldn't believe your mother betrayed my trust. I started abandoning your mother and you. I just couldn't see her face at all."

"But why are you not divorcing her then?" Jungkook asked confusely.

"I hate to admit it but as much I hate her wrongdoings I just couldn't let her go. I love her too much." Jungkook nodded understood. He knew that feeling as well. He too might do the same if it was happened to him but he hopefully prayed that he will not face it in the next future.

"Excuse me, I don't want to interrupt but I really wanted to know." Yoongi asked suddenly.

"Yes?" Jaejung asked.

"You said that Taejoon and Aunty Joonmi talking about Jungkook. Is that mean Jungkook was Taejoon's son? And if it is, that's mean Jungkook and Y/n are siblings, right?"