22

Edited by Goddamnit_Kyle

~

It was almost eleven and we were all scattered around my room. Dante and Klaus sat on the couch while Blaze glanced over my bookshelf. I sat on my bed with Stella and Ethan beside me. To say that Stella was angry would be an understatement.

She. Was. Furious.

She wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to see Damon strip. She was shocked when she saw the two of us return with Dante, Blaze, and Klaus. She was really looking forward to watching at least two seasons of TVD.

But some people decided to crash the fun.

So far, we have done absolutely nothing. The only noise in the room has been our breathing, and every once in a while hearing Stella grit her teeth.

Not to mention we disn't even get to eat our popcorns as someone else had already done the deed.

Courtesy of Blaze Tyson.

"Alright, that's it." Stella spoke, breaking the awkward tension. "Either we all do something fun together or you three can get out because there is NO way in hell that I'll just spend my time sitting here and getting bored as fuck."

Blaze excitedly clapped his hands and sat on the foot of the bed. A huge mischievous grin spread across his face as he looked at all of us. "How 'bout we play Never Have I Ever?"

"That's a kids' game, and the only kid here is you." Stella remarked, throwing a glare at him. "Why the fuck are you guys even here? We were enjoying our night watching super hot men strip on Vampire Diaries, but you all had to come here and ruin it! Now,you better fix this or so help me God I will beat some fucking sense into you!"

We all stared at her, completely shocked. This was nothing new for me, but it definitely was for the party crashers. They all had their eyes wide open with their mouths slightly parted.

Including Ethan.

The poor boy had fear written all over his face. I'm pretty sure he's gonna walk on eggshells around her for at least a week. What can I say though? She just has that kind of effect on people.

"Umm, it's okay Stels. It's already late so we might as well go to sleep." I suggested, trying to break the fear in the air.

"Y-yeah. I-I think s-so too." Ethan mumbled.

"Both of you, shut up." We immediately shut up, not wanting to make Stella more angry.

"We can play I Spy!" Blaze added, his remark making Stella ball her hands in frustration.

"Blaze, hon, don't you think it's past your bedtime?" She said in a sickly sweet tone with a painted smile.

"No! I'm a big boy now." He proudly stated, slightly puffing his chest out.

"Then fucking act like it!"

He crossed his hands across his chest, pouting like a kid who dropped his ice cream. I swear, that little pout melted my heart right away.

"Why don't we just continue watching Vampire Diaries." I suggested. Judging from the silence of the other two boys, I knew they wouldn't be any help in toning down Stels' crazy anger.

"Yes!" She yelled happily as she scrambled around for the remote. She then proceeded to pull out a giant bag of candy and chips from under the bed.

"What? I got this as back-up." She defended when she saw my confused stare. I shifted to get comfortable as she finally resumed the episode.

The episode resumed at the perfect time, with Damon slowly taking off his shirt to reveal his six pack. "Fuck." Stella murmured, earning a slap on the arm from me. There has already been too much cussing for my ears for at least a week. My poor ears cannot handle any more.

We were four episodes in when I felt the urgency to pee. I glanced at the clock, which showed that it was about two in the morning. Only me, Ethan, and Stella were still watching the show. Everyone else was fast asleep. I silently stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I wasn't as stealthy as I thought because Stella turned to me and raised her brow questioningly.

I silently raised my pinky. She nodded her head and turned her attention back to the show. I quickly finished my business, not wanting to miss too much of the episode. As I opened the door, I was suddenly pushed back in as someone else entered.

"What the—" A hand gently covered my mouth to shut me up.

"I don't like you sitting so close to him." Dante spoke in a husky voice.

"Are you talking about Ethan?"

"Yeah."

"He's my friend!"

"Well so am I, but I don't see you almost sitting on me." He accused.

"What? Do you want me to sit with you?" I asked, trying to calm my beating heart.

"I want you to stay with me." He whispered, placing his strong arms around me and placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"Dante—"

"Shh, babygirl. Let me at least hold you. Friends hug all the time, don't they?" He spoke with an emotion I couldn't figure out.

"Y-yeah I guess so." I whispered, trying to stay calm after being caught off-guard. Everything melted away when he feathered kisses from shoulder to my neck, ending right below my ear on my sweet spot.

His kisses do things to my body, making me want to melt into him. Just as I was about to give in, I remembered— Friends may hug, but they definitely don't do this. As much as I want to give in, I lightly pushed him away.

I friend zoned him for a reason.

"Friends don't do that." I murmured, gazing into his gorgeous ocean-blue eyes.

"Fucking friendship." He muttered angrily under his breath and stalked out of the bathroom. A smirk rose at my face as I saw just how bothered he is.

Maybe, just maybe, being friends isn't such a bad idea.

••••••••

Here is yet another amazing chapter and I hope you guys love reading it as much as I loved writing it.

Press that cute little star.

Share this among your friends.

Tag them.

Spread love, spread humanity.