3. Harry

Dear Louis,

You let her dye her hair! I saw it on Twitter! You're such an idiot why would you let her do that?!

Anyways, I'm good. Some cute boys in my classes, but none as cute as you. (I'm such a sap. Awe) you were right about the parties too. I went to two this weekend and I'm so happy I can actually attend university parties now. So much better than high school.

You better be coming down this winter. I don't care of the rest if your family comes, but you better. My bed is so cold without you. You know how much I hate sleeping alone.

Can I just say I'm offended the only reason you miss me more than my mothers food is because I give amazing blow jobs? I thought you'd at least miss my lovely personality too. I certainly miss yours. I also miss your ass, but who wouldn't if they actually got to see it.

Did I ever tell you about the guy from the summer? George? He came up to me after you left and told me you had the nicest ass he's ever seen... He saw us having sex on the beach. He saw us, Lou! I don't know if I find that disturbing or funny.

Mom always wants me to tell you that she misses your warm smile... I feel weird saying that, but it's her words not mine. I also miss you warm smile and your pretty eyes. Computer screens don't do them justice. I also want you to write nice things about me in your next letter. You didn't even tell me you loved me last time.

You're an arse.

I have to do some law stuff now (yawn) but I'll probably end up skyping you so see you soon. I'm expecting your letter in a week!

Love forever,

Harry.