skillful smut

*texting shawn*
you: hi baby are you almost done with your interview
shawn: yes we are on a break rn. we just played a wack ass game and now we are going to do the sit down part.
you: oh good to know ;)))
shawn: babe don't try anything i can't have this especially at a press event
you: oh i don't know if i can not not try something. i just went shopping!!!
shawn: babe NO
*45 minutes later and you know the interview is wrapping up*
you: hey babyyy look what i got *you send shawn a picture of your new underwear set*
shawn: oh fuck why did i check my phone. fuck y/n i'm not going to be able to get these thoughts out of my head

SHAWNS POV

i have to start shaking my leg and moving around to get my mind thinking of something else and to stop myself from getting a massive boner. as soon as the interview stops i get up, look down and realize the slight boner i have. i said bye to Andrew and get tf out of there, i cant be horny in a work setting.

i take the car keys out of my pants and run to the car. I speeds to y/n's house, thoughts flowing through my head. i cant get the underwear image off my mind. anything she wears, she looks amazing in and it kills me. i feel my bulge growing in my pants while driving. this is going to be a long rough night.

Y/N'S POV

i can hear shawn pulling up in the drive way and the keys turning in the door. Shawn practically knocks the door down when opening it, he's excited.

"hey baby. how was your interview" i say to shawn while he's walking in, as if i sent him nothing earlier. i was just sitting on the coach in my set so shawn can see me as he's walking in

"oh no babe we aren't doing this talking thing like you didn't send me pics."
he walks closer and closer making his boner more visible to see. oh i'm excited of what's to come, those teasing pictures worked.

"get off the coach baby" shawn says. he picks me up into his arms and slams me into the bedroom door and starts viciously making out with me.
"oh we are playing rough rough." i said in between kisses
"fuck yeah y/n! you are getting punished for do that shit to me at work."
i whimpered.
shawn took off my underwear, hopefully not ripping them and throws me on to the bed. he takes his elephant tatted finger and puts it at the entrance of my legs while kissing the inner of my thighs. before i know it his fingers that were just tapping on his leg at the interview, are now in me. i cant help but scream in pleasure then cum all over his long fingers but that doesn't stop him from doing more.

"s-shawnnnn"
"yes baby" shawn said aggressively
"take your pants off i want that big dick in me."
"i've been waiting for you to say that"

shawn goes to the nightstand and pull out the box of condoms and puts one over his length. he comes back to the bed and i can see how rock hard he is.

"oh you are this hard for me??" you say seductively
"oh baby you are this wet for me?" he said smirking, oh i hate that motherfucker
"WHAT EVER GET THAT COCK IN NOW"
and with that he pinned my legs above my head and started thrusting at an abnormally fast pace.
"ffffuckkk shhhawwwnn youu really going rrrough"
"hell yeah" he said now bringing my legs down so his face could be lower to my chest. he starts sucking my tit and rubbing my clit.
"bbbaby im not going to feel my lower half tomorrow if you keep going lllike thiiiis" i yelped, i didn't want him to stop. i know if i said this he would keep being rough and that is what I wanted.
"oh yea maybe i don't want you to walk for the rest of the week"
"o-okay daddy."
shawns eyes lit up, he loves being called daddy in these rough situations. i turned around on my hands and knees face looking down on the bed. shawn adjusted his self. he smacked my ass and the sound it made was so loud
"OW SH- DADDY"
shawn picked up the pace, the room was filled with sounds of skin slapping against skin.
"f-fuuuuck you take me so well. you're so tight fuck i'm going to cum."
"daddy cum for me, all in me pleaseee." i pleaded
"fuuuUUUK Y/N ahhhghh" he came, filling me up.

shawn pushed me over so i would be on my back and threw his fingers into me so, he could finish me off.
"YES RUB FASTER" i said and he obeyed
"FUCKK oh yeahhhh, that was amazing." i said laying on the bed trying to catch my breath.
"oh yeah so good baby" shawn grinned
"thanks for being so controlling "
"anytime y/n anytime, send me those pics during an interview... anytime."
i looked at him in smiled. wow i'm in love with him. i planted a soft kiss on his lips and he returned the favor.
"good night baby, let's see what happens in the morning" i said
"oh we will see" shawn said wrapping his arms around my bare chest, grabbing my boobs. what a boy, whatever, I embraced his arms.

"i love you" I whispered

"I love you more babe." shawn whispered back. that was the validation I needed. we were making love not just fucking.