15

''I'm one of the towns most dangerous men...'' he mutters, hand gripping your shoulder and slamming you onto the floor, ''...you do realize I could do anything to you...right?''

Your eyes are wide in surprisement, but you quickly compose yourself. ''What type of things?''

His knees shift between your legs as he leans in to whisper, ''naughty things''

You almost spontaneously combust on the spot, his rich, silky voice sending shivers up and down your spine.

Both his hands are placed beside your head, trapping you. Slowly, your lips stretch into a cheeky grin.

''you won't..'' you smile innocently, ''..because you're a pussy''

A muscle in his jaw twitches.

''the only reason I haven't...'' a low growl vibrates in his words, lips so close they brush against yours. ''...is because you're....stupid!''

And then he flicks your forehead.

He removes himself away from you, sitting up onto the carpet with a thud. You rub your forehead, lips set into a scowl of annoyance.

''I really wanna smack your face right now'' you mutter, watching his lips contort into a smug smirk. ''with my face. On your lips''

You lean in, attempting to kiss him but he covers your mouth with his hand. ''You never give up, do you?'' he breathes, eyebrows furrowed as he looks towards the window. ''shit, I gotta go before someone sees me''

''why?''

''It might be after me again...'' he sighs, eyes vacant as he gazed out the window.

''Don't wurry, I'll protect you. I'm not scared'' you declare, voice muffled beneath his hand. His eyes widen for a split second and he simply stares at you, before quickly looking away.

''protect me, huh...'' he mutters, eyelashes fluttering closed. His haunting dark eyes flicker open once again, and he leans in, lips reaching forward to peck the hand he has over your mouth. ''you little shit''

And then he moves his fingers away from your face, casually running towards your window and jumping out.

You stare at your open window in astonishment, mouth slightly gaped open. ''Did he just give me an indirect kiss?'' you ask yourself in incredulity, rubbing your lips.

Running to your window, you scream out, ''GET BACK HERE AND KISS ME PROPERLY!''

-

Me:

I think you stole something from my house

Unknown:

huh

Me:

my heart

give it back

Unknown:

what's yours is mine

Me:

omg

are you flirting with me

Unknown:

don't flatter yourself

Me:

why do you always say that
read 7:21PM