1: fridge

Out of places why my fridge?

  Jungna didn't know how to react when she opened the fridge door.Instead of been welcoming with foods like it suppose used to be, there were bottles of skin care in neat arrangement lines on each of three level of it.

  Feeling like to burst in anger but she reminded myself that it was too early to be mad. It was fucking seven in the morning and she wanted to make her breakfast before she left for her work.

  As she about to take out some fruit that hidden behind the tons of skincare, a hand was reaching out from her side for a bottle among them. Her body halted and she turned towards her left.

  "What are you searching for?" He asked her with his eyes peered everywhere but her, whilst he put his toner on. Jungna really wanna scowled, scoffed annoyingly but that was not who she borned to be.

  And now he finally looked at her. His thick brows jumped up, waiting for her answer. Everytime their eyes meet, her heart instantly softened for him. She didn't know why. That was her problem, she had a soft spot for a cute guy. The way his doe eyes meet her eyes, looking at her like a puppy, it faded the thoughts of being mad at him like in a snap of finger. She immediately shook her head and took a step behind, gave him a space he needed to put the bottle in the fridge again.

  "Nothing." That the only word could slip through her lips. She really need to calm herself. Her eyes were slightly closed until she felt his hand tapped on her shoulder. She looked up at him with cocking her eye brows.

  He had the toothy smile right now that making she forgot what the mean of rage. His hand was reached out for her to take his toner but she shook her head and waved her hand as she rejected his offer politely. Instead of he back off and put the toner back, he once again opened the cap and poured a little amount on his palm.

  Just then, his palms gently tapped her face which left her breathless. Not because their skin contact but his sudden action took her out of her guts. Fortunately, she didn't wear any make-up neither a make-up person herself. If not, everything would be waste and the make-up would easily smudge everywhere. And there might be had a chance for this cute guy infront of her got his one eye open and the other would decorate with blue circle.

  "You're a girl so you need to take care of your skin well. Hurm.." He tapped and tapped which she need to hold his hand to stop him but he insisted.

  He seemed like a little brother the way he looks because his big puppy eyes and his toothy smile and his apple pink cheeks. Somehow it turned differently when he wear something demanding like white shirt tucking in pants. Not forgetting to how he used to wear short sleeve that showed his bisep freely. He was a lean built body man with cute face that able change to a hot daddy in a blink of eyes.

  "Here, done."

  Now she finally able to open her eyes and looked at him. He smiled cheekily as he put the bottle in the fridge again."Do you wanna leave for work already?" He asked her, perhaps he saw she was in black attire now. Jungna nodded her head with a small yes escaped her lips.

  "Okay then! Have a good day at your work!"

___

  "What with the long face of yours?" She heard him across her japanese table in her office. Jungna glanced up at him and continued to eat her croissant, ignoring him but not fully but still ignoring him. She really wanted to stop thinking about her house matter once she came to her office just to not make things grew more complicated but seemed it was still tattoed in her mind.

  "That is not how you treat your brother." He leaned against his seat on the couch, and crossed his arms over his chest. As well his long legs crossed on one another. She looked up at him, putting the croissant on a plate and heaved a deep sigh.

  "Is it about your housemate again?" There a loud groan left her lips which made him burst in laughter. One hand over his mouth and other on his stomach. He was laughing so hard as his head yanked backward like it about to break his neck. Instead of minding his neck, she ran her hands over her face and messing with her hair.

  "Calm down dummy. You are going to have meeting later. Fix your hair back." He managed to say after laughing. He reached out for her to help fixing his sister's hair. Giggles still left his lips. Seem like he really enjoyed saw his sister suffer. He then brushed off the tears at his corner eyes which he had no idea when it made the appearence there.

  "That is my house why dad put him as my housemate?So, do you have any idea, Park Jimin?"

  "It's your house but still under dad's name. So,it still dad's. He has right to do whatever he wants to do. And I don't have any exact idea either for your question." He smiled warmthly and she groaned once again. And there he giggled again.

  "But I heard he is a good guy. Based on what dad told me. Does he?" He asked. Taking a big bite of the left croissant.

  He was a good guy but just some part, it irritated her."He is good but not when he full up my fridge with his skin care or whatever."

  "Of course it need to be in fridge. Who didn't put them in fridge for god sake, Park Jungna. It for a good quality so it need to store in cool place." She narrowed her eyes and leaned against the couch behind her since she enjoyed sat on the floor."Sadly, the truth is I didn't put my skin care in the fridge." He simply snickered and rolled his eyes.

  "That is why that Jungkook guy has a better skin than yours, sister." He scoffed."But still why the fridge tho. Doesn't it will make the skin care worst stay together with foods?" She asked and he shook his head disbelief. "Then, buy a new one. Settle problem." He ended the conversation with his hand gestured a dead line with a proud smile on his face.

  "Why I didn't think about that before?You're brilliant." She wriggled her brows, shoot him with finger gun which he pulled up his cocky smile on his face." That was the reason why I always on the first rank in school and you end up on rank 5."

  There she throw a cushion onto his face.

___

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟
And comment:)

WARNING!

I will appreciate if no one attack/ leave offensive comment/ being disrespectful towards the characters and the author herself. If I acknowledge someone cross the line, I will take action about it either you like it or not.

-kim-