XLIII

"She's asking if you can stay with her. You can stay the rest of the week if you want." He said and Mark nodded, bowing slightly to him and going back to you. Jiwoo closed the front door and locked it as well, leaving you alone with Mark.

"M-Mark." You called out for him. He smiled at you and hugged you, kissing your cheek and feeling your tight grip on him.

"I love you so much. I'll stay as long as you want me to. I'll do anything for you. I'll never let go of you, (Y/N)."

Oh gosh, I'm so whipped for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He let you cry all you wanted to that night, not judging you once. He was also shocked from what had happened to you. You were almost raped. That look of insanity in Hana's eyes was still in his head. He could never forget it, and it brought him to think as well about what she might've done to you.

He sat you down on his lap on your bed and ran his fingers through your hair to calm you down. He was also breathing heavily since he only thought of the possibilities of what could have happened to you. He rested your head on his shoulder, feeling your arms around his torso.

"It's alright now. You're safe with me. Okay?" He tried to reassure you. You only nodded against his shoulder, not letting go of his shirt that was balled up in your fists. He sighed lightly and moved strands of your dyed hair out of your face and tucked it behind your ear.

"Mark, what would have happened if you didn't help me?" You sniffled into his shoulder. He gulped, not liking what he was thinking. He was thinking up one of the worst things possible.

"I don't even wanna know." He said, running his hands up and down your back to soothe you and calm you down. He only kissed your head and heard your soft sniffles. His heart broke to see how you suffered from something he thought was his fault.

Hana was always insane for him. If he hadn't paid so much attention to you where she could see you two, this would have never happened, at least that was his logic. He was so sorry for ever causing this, when it wasn't his fault.

Hana was crazy. She was jealous of you. You were popular, smart, a trainee and even had a special someone in your life that she always wanted. You were perfect. She hated that.

"(Y/N)? Sweetie you should go to bed." He said, tapping your back. You whined and shook your head, gripping tighter onto his shirt. "Please?"

"No." You voice was raspy and scratched from all the yelling and crying. You sniffed away your tears and used the back of your hand to wipe your tears away. Mark could see your visible red eyes and your puffy cheeks. He frowned at that and laid you down.

"Go to sleep, babe." He kissed your forehead and got up. Your hand quickly grabbed his wrist and you looked so vulnerable to him.

"Stay with me." You whispered out, embarrassed and guilty for having him stay the night with you.

"I will. I'm gonna sleep on that bed." He pointed over to June's bed and you shook your head.

"Sleep with me." Mark almost choked on his spit, hearing what you just said. He took it completely the wrong way, knowing you didn't mean what his dirty mind was thinking. "Please, I don't wanna be alone." He nodded and hummed awkwardly, hating how his dirty mind really just had to kick in and even think that you meant what he was thinking.

You scooted over under the covers to give him some space to lay down. Hesitantly, he moved under the covers and laid down with you. You held his hand in yours, looking up at the ceiling. Thoughts were just flowing in and out of your brain, mostly about earlier today. Your thoughts were all about how you trusted Mark so much. He was the one that somewhat saved you. Even if he didn't, he was there for you. He always was.

"Thank you." You whispered to him, still feeling so vulnerable and feeling scared. Even though you knew you were safe with Mark, you still felt scared to be in your house.

"I'm always here." He said and felt the bedsheets move. You turned around on your side and hugged him as he laid on his back. Your head was cradled softly on his chest as he was still and didn't want to disturb you at all. You saw something move in the corner of your eye and got paranoid.

You began to breathe heavily and you could feel Mark grip your hand. He then sees what you were looking at and realizes what it was.

"It's just your puppy. Look." He pointed to your dog who jumped onto your bed and laid on Mark's side of the bed. Mark used his free hand to pet your dog's fur as he fell asleep next to him. You reached out and passed your fingers through your dog's fur, feeling him nuzzle his head closer to your hand. You began to smile, making Mark smile.

"W-what?" You asked him, seeing how he looked down at you. He smiled softly and shook his head.

"Nothing. You're just sexy in that hoodie of mine." He smirked playfully, making you blush. You hid your face in your sweater paws and looked away from him. "I'm kidding." He said and looked at the torn hoodie on the floor.

Squinting, he realized that was actually his own hoodie and that you had stolen it from him. You cuddled up closer to him and he smiled to himself.

"When did you steal my hoodie?" He asked you, pointing to the one of the floor that used to belong to him. Your cheeks flushed red, remembering that you did in fact steal his hoodie in the first place.

"A while ago." You said and he laughed. He turned around to face you and he stared deeply in your eyes.

His hand caressed your cheek as he stared into those deep hazel eyes of yours. You laid there, admiring his own eyes. They might've been brown, but they were this chocolate color of brown that was so different and made you feel warm.

"I love you, Lee Minhyun." You giggled, saying his Korean name. His eyes widened at the mention of that name, soon turning into a smile.

"How did you find out about that?" He asked you, kissing your lips cheekily.

"I just knew." You said and he rolled his eyes. "Should I just stick to calling you Mark?" You giggled, seeing the smug look on his face.

"How about you call me your boyfriend instead?"

"I like that idea better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bRO ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS REMINDED ME TO UPDATE BC I TOTALLY FORGOT AHAHAHAHA IM SORRY YALL

I LOVE YOU GUYS I SWEAR I JUST FORGOT