Missing you. yandere Remus x Fem! pregnant reader

Dear, y/n
         I don't know why you might be mad at me. . . I only did what was best for us, and that little pup in your cute tummy. Our little pup. You can't run from me forever y/n ill find you, your scent is so prominent, how euphoric it is, to smell you i mean. I might hate my wolf but like me it howls for you day and night.
        Why would you leave? Im so terribly lonely without you, with out being able to hold you, or kiss you, or touch your beautiful body. I want to read to you and that precious being growing. You want her to live without a father?? She'd hate you.
          Dont ask how i know its a girl or how i found out you were pregnant. Im disapointed you didnt tell me. I usually understand everything and yet i cant seem to understand why you'd leave me over this? They were in the way! James, lily, sirius, all of them.
          Please come meet me at our first date spot. You're gonna love it my sweet. And i promise I'll make it up to you.
            Your only love
                     Remus. '

Her breathing only picks up it pase as she stared at the paper, tears gently falling onto the parchment, her breath hitching in the back of her throat trying to choke down her sobs. She had to stop her self and calm her breathing. 'Im y/n l/n one of the best witches i can best this dog.' she thought to herself gulping lightly rubbing her clammy palms against her jeans and stood up trying to stand tall with a calm breath.
She got into her closet picking out an outfit, ripped jeans and a black shirt with a red jacket, looking in the mirror, a tiny belly bump caused her to bite her lip in thought. She was going to be a mom, and her childs dad was nothing but a dirty scary killer. Blinking she tried to stop the tears and stop thinking if her friends faces.
Grabbing her purse she left her house and down the path which lead her to this beautiful tree.
"Y/n"
His voice sparked so many different nerves, fear, love, resentment. This all sprang forth in her and she gulped softly and approached him, her eyes gazing at his rough form, he looked in struggle and in pain. Was being away fron her that bad.
He let out a whimper and got closer my instant reacton was to step back but he didnt. He continued toward her till her back hit a tree and pinned her to the trunk. Her brithing picked up as her body felt hot but just this look in his eye. "Remus this isnt like you. You've neve-" she couldnt finish her sentance as she was cut off by his lips. "You talk to much sometimes y/n." He said and continued his assult on her lips, slipping his hands from her wrists and to her hips and her arms wrap around his shoulders, she couldn't help herself, she loved him, even if he had hurt all those people he just made her feel secure and she couldnt run away now. This child, he'd always chase her, always find her, like a little tracking device.

(Author here, im sorry this is abit short but it is alittle rushed. <3)