Framed

Chapter 19: Framed

"It's the Police! Open up!" A male police officer shouted from outside the door. You run to the door and open it. Once you did, one of the police men grab you and try to cuff you.

"Hey! Let me go!" You shouted, kicking and hitting them. Shadow came and pulled you away from them. He stood in front of you like a shield.

"This female hedgehog has committed crime against the city hero's" another shouted. Sonic ran in to see what was going on.

"She has done nothing to us!" Shadow shouted. The officer scoffed and took a step forward.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sonic asked. The officers turn their attention to Sonic.

"Mr. Sonic! This woman has captured your friends! We have proof, now give her here" the officer grabs the hand cuffs and takes another step toward you and Shadow. 'I did what!? No! Ok, maybe Sonic, but I was forced to! But, it was G.U.N who did the rest!' You thought. Shadow held you tighter, but made sure to be gentle.

"What are you talking about? She has been here trying to-" Sonic was cut off by a raging Shadow.

"If you want her you have to go through me!" Shadow shouted. You smile, as the sudden protection spell just popped up in front of you.

"It's ok Shadow, I got this" you step out in front of Shadow and in front of the police men. "Look, if you want to cuff me, you will have to fight me! I did nothing of the sort! I wouldn't dare do a thing to my friends!" You shouted.

"If you fight us, you should know what will happen" the officer took another step. Shadow flinched forward, wanting to get in front of you. You put a hand out so Shadow wouldn't pass.

"You could get fired for shooting an innocent hedgehog! So I might as well watch it buster!" You yell, the officer slowly reached for his gun.

"What proof do you have of her capturing them?" Sonic asked. The officer took his hand off the gun and pulled out an envelope of pictures. Sonic takes it and looks at them. After he was done, he was speechless. It did look like it was you.

"It- It is her" Sonic held out the pictures to Shadow. Shadow looks at them and growls.

Picture #1
(You on top of Knuckles)

Picture#2
(You jumping out the window with Knuckles)

Picture #3
(You walking into the forest, with tied up Knuckles)

"This is fake! When Knuckles was captured she was in the bedroom with me!" Shadow shouted, throwing the envelope to the officer.

"So you helped her capture him?" The police man sternly asked. Shadow's growl became louder and a bit deeper.

"NO! We were in Shadow's bedroom! While Knuckles was in his room, sleeping!" You yelled. You felt your power rush to your hands as your anger grew.

"Not buying it! You're coming with us!" The officer went to go grab you, but you punched him away.

"I told you, put your hands on me, i'll put mine on you!" You shouted. The officer held his arm in pain. The other officer grabbed his gun and tried shooting you. Until Shadow knocked him out.

"Back up! We need back up" the one, still consious officer spoke into the radio. You stood in between Sonic and Shadow, in front of the officer.

"You can come the easy way, or the deadly way" the officer looked straight into your eyes.

"Neither! I won't ever come!" You shout, knocking him out. You, Shadow, and Sonic run out the house. When you three did, you were surrounded by officers. A gun pointed at you in every direction.

"Put your paws up!" One officer yelled. You growl and don't do it. "Put them up or we shoot!" He yelled again. You still didn't do so.

"And if you shoot, you die!" You threaten. You felt like there was a monster in you, and you were letting it out. But would it be a good, or bad thing?

"We give you one more chance to surrender" he said once more. You continued to refuse. You were so focused on what the armed officers were doing. That you didn't notice the one behind you. There was a cage that stood in front of you. You stare at it like you have seen it before. Which you have. That officer behind you kicks you, and you stumble into the crate. Once you were inside, it automatically locked. Shadow growled and attacked.

"You brutes are gonna pay for that!" You growl. You tried and tried, but you could not brake the cage. Sonic came to your rescue and tried to break the cage as well, no use.

"It won't break!" Sonic shouted. Shadow gasped and ran to you. Dodging every bullet. In one karate chop, the cage broke in half.

"STOP!" You shouted, freezing every thing around you. "I did none of the sorts! Those pictures are fake and I am being framed!" You shouted to the officers.

"Oh yeah? Then who in the world could be framing you?" One asked.

"The G.U.N! They are trying to take us for our power and destroy every living this on this planet! I am trying to stop them! And your stopping me from doing that! Unfreeze" you turn with a huff and fold your arms. Unfreezing them.

"Should we believe this female hedgehog?" One asked the leader of the case.

"THIS FEMALE HEDGEHOG HAS A NAME!" You scream. You were tired of every one just calling you female, hedgehog, rodent, and she. The officers looked taken back and it actually freaked Sonic and Shadow out.

"We believe you, now, let's go find this G.U.N place" the leader said.

"Excuse me? No one tells me what to do! NO ONE!" You scream again. You sigh and hold your head. All this stress was getting the best of you. 'What is happening to me? I have never been like this in my life. I guess it's all the stress. Anyway, why frame me? And not Shadow? Isn't Shadow the one they want?'

Word count: 1036