72

🖤 liked by teddysphotos, keoghan92 and 23,418 othersessiemulligan99 who's going to change, Ess or the house? -Cas ❤️

essiemulligan99 who's going to change, Ess or the house? -Cas ❤️

view all comments

hazosterfield great to see my jumper is still in use 😂😂

omeglefanssss skskksks haz's jumper?!?

memeHollsterfield I thought she was with Harry? Why Haz's sweater?

ostefieldTom they're cousin @memeHollsterfield

divaParker Harry is dating his cousin?! 🤮

Veronicalodge no, Harrison and Essie Are cousins. Harry and Essie are dating @divaParker

harryholland64 looking great Esme 😔

samhollxnd what's up babe?? @harryholland64

samholland1999 Essie your boy is missing you! He keeps sulking when we go to bed. Help 😫

* * *

The month in Denmark past quickly and surprisingly Essie didn't miss her phone at all. But she did miss Harry. No. She yearned for Harry. She wanted to hear his voice, see his stupid face and bloody hell she wanted his hugs so badly!

A week before they were set to come him she used Prosper's phone to call Harrison who was with Tom as usual. The boys told her that Harry and Sam were home two days before she was due back in Ireland and that if she wanted to she could stay with them so that she could see Harry.

With everything arranged, minus telling Harry, Essie was ready to see her man. She had been dropped off at Harrison and Tom's house by her brothers and Shona, who said goodbye for a while, all of the hugs lasting so long because no matter how much Essie seemed perfectly fine they were still scared that her heart would fail again.

Harrison was the first to scoop her up into a giant hug later followed by Tom who ran into the living room with her where Tessa was waiting patiently. After a cuddle with the gorgeous princess, Essie sighed loudly and curled up beside Harrison.

"He's going to fecking hate me so much," she muttered, the familiar sickening feeling of guilt bubbling up inside of her. "I should have told him. I really should have. But I didn't because I was a twat."

"No, Ess, you were just thinking about yourself which you rarely do. You always put others first and for once you didn't and if he hates you for that then I'll kick his arse so hard, darling," replied Tom as Tessa laid across his lap.

"Yeah but-"

"Essie, listen, if Harry is pissed then leave him be. He'll soon come to his senses after realising that he's being an idiot when you were just trying to have a break after everything. Having heart colour is not something to be taken lightly and your way of working around it was to leave everything for a while which is completely understandable," said Harrison rubbing her back gently as she nestled into him like a small child does.

Essie didn't say a word, she simply nodded her head and closed her eyes to think for a while. "Can one of you ask him to meet you at the park that we went to and I got lost? Then can you drop me there please?"

The boys nodded their heads and Tom texted his brother. "I asked him for an evening photo shoot, so he'll probably say yes. Oh look, he says sure."

"That was quick." Laughed Harrison slipping his shoes on.

"Yeah I think he's expecting a text from our girl over here." Tom chuckled.

"Mammy has my phone!"

* * *

The three arrived at the park and there Harry say on the bench that he and Essie were parked on during their short-lived date. Tom and Harrison watched from the car as Essie went up behind Harry just to make sure that they were with each other before they drive back to the house.

Essie trudged slowly and quietly up behind Harry who sat watching the lake waiting for Tom who would not arrive. She kneeled on the bench behind him and wrapped her arms around him, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Harry shivered at the touch not realising it was Essie until she spoke, "I'm sorry for not telling you, Harry, or messaging you, Mammy has my phone at home."

Harry relaxed but didn't turn to look at her, "but why didn't you tell me, Essie?"

"Because I just wanted to leave everything behind for a while. Plus you and Sam were travelling, I didn't want to worry you."

"That backfires. It made me more worried not knowing why the hell you were in Denmark, how long you were there and why your brothers were on your Instagram and you weren't replying to me and it—"

Essie cut Harry off by pressing a kiss to his sweet spot on his neck, not being able to reach his lips from where she was positioned. She kept kissing just behind his ear until he whipped around and caught her lips with his.
His hand left his camera that was perched on the bench beside him and moved to tangle in Essie's wild curls, and hers rested on his chest.

"I'm sorry," she murmured against his lips.

"Stop apologising, babe, I've just missed you so much."

"I've missed you to, shithead."

Harry pulled away and raised his eyebrows, "is that so?"

Essie smiled nodding her head, "then get over in front of that lake and let me take some photos of my gorgeous girlfriend whilst I wait for Tom."

Essie skipped off away from Harry who set up his camera. "Yeah, he's not coming it was a decoy to get you here so I could see you. I'm staying with him and Harrison by the way."

"Come stay with me," Harry whined.

"But I'm staying with them-"

"Give me a second I'm ringing my mum..."