We Never Have Privacy

Chapter 20: We Never Have Privacy

~At The G.U.N
~5:42 AM

An alarm sounded in the cells where the four sleep. Waking them. Amy tried putting the pillow over her ears. No use, the alarm was too loud. The four stand at the front of the cell, waiting to see what would happen. As soon as they did, the alarm no longer sounded. They sigh in relief and lay their heads on the bars. The leader walks in, with two soldiers behind him.

"Good morning" he said sternly. They didn't answer, which angered him. "I said Good Morning" he raised his voice. Frightening them.

"Good morning!" All four said at the same time. The leader smiles and nods his head. The soldier walks over and unlocks the cells.

"If you even try to escape, that would be a beautiful shot to the heart. Maybe, just maybe we will spare your life." The leader spoke. Tails and Amy's heart began to race. All four of them were terrified of them. Was this how you and Shadow treated?(Yes😔😟) Tails and Amy wanted Sonic there, they wanted you. Because they were scared. There was nothing they could do.

"Yes sir" all four said soldier like. The leader chuckled and began to pace the room.

"That's more like it, now, you either call me sir, or master" he spoke once more. "Now, what I want you four to do is. Go home, pretend your ok, and come back with more info about them"

"Yes sir" they say, slowly walking out.

"Oh, and if you double-cross me like she did, your gonna be a new fur skin coat" the leader smirked. The four gulp and run out.

~At The House

You and Shadow sat on the couch. Well, more like Shadow sat on the couch and you sat on his lap. You were asleep with your face snuggled up in the fur on his chest. Shadow sighed and ran his fingers through your quill. Sonic runs in, obviously happy about something.

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" Sonic shouted, running out the door. You jump up and scream. Almost falling onto the floor, but Shadow caught you. Sonic was out side, hugging Tails to death. Tails hugged back with a smile. You and Shadow walk out the door and see the four. You gasp in surprise, but began growling.

"No, I know they wouldn't just let them go! They are having them found out info for them!" You shout. The four gasp and began to tear up slightly.

"If we don't they are gonna turn us to fur coats!" Amy cried, the other three nod their head. You scoff and look at them.

"Well that's not gonna happen! I won't let, and I know Sonic won't allow someone to turn his brother and girlfriend into fur coats" you smirk at Sonic. Sonic began to blush and chuckle nervously.

"W-well, y-yeah" Sonic stammered. Amy giggles and kisses his cheek.

"How sweet" Amy smiled. Sonic blushed even harder. Shadow rolled his eyes and walked inside. You motion for them to come in and they did. You knew where Shadow was headed. You walk into the bedroom and close the door behind you. You find Shadow standing back toward you with his arms crossed.

(🚫Warning🛇)

"Shadz, what's wrong?" You ask. Shadow shook his head, telling you nothing was wrong. You sigh, knowing he is lying. You walk up behind him and nose kiss the back of his neck. Shadow quietly moaned to the good feeling. After a few more, you go to licking his neck. Shadow moaned a little louder. You knew you owed him, espesially after the night before.

"O-ok, enough" Shadow sighed. You knew he didn't want you to stop, so you didn't. You continue to suck his neck as you walk around in front of him. You stop and look up at him with lovey eyes.

"You know you love it" you smile, making Shadow blush. Shadow groaned and picked you up. You legs wrapped around his hips and your arms around his neck. Shadow wrapped his arms around your waist and connected hands behind your back to help hold you up.

"I know I do" Shadow kissed you, you kissed back.

Today, we are having a battle, a tongue battle between Shadow &      (y/n). Who will win? They are already mouth to mouth, now all they need is tongue to tongue. Ut oh, Amy just walked in!

Without you two knowing. Amy looked at what you and Shadow were doing and squealed. It freaked Shadow out and he ended up dropping you.

"Amy!" You shout.

"Sorry! Sorry! It's just so..... adorable!" Amy squealed once more.

"I am so sorry, are you ok?" Shadow asked you. You nod your head and kiss his cheek.

"I'm fine, but next time why don't you knock?" You ask Amy walking up a little closer to her.

"I did, 6 times" Amy set a hand on her hip with a straight face. You chuckle nervously and look away from Amy.

"What do you want Amy?"Shadow asked. To yours and Amy's surprise, he didn't threaten Amy.

"Oh, we are having a meeting in Tails work shop at 5" Amy said. You raise an eye brow but nod.

"Thanks Amy!" You say, walking her out the room. You close the door and look back at Shadow.

"She ruined the moment" Shadow folded his arms, keeping a straight face. You smirk and walk over to Shadow.

"I can bring that moment back" you say with a lovey devilish tone. You walk up to Shadow and push him on the bed.

"Huh?" Shadow gasped. You were about to climb on top of him when Rouge walked in.

"Dinners ready, oh, I guess you already have yours" Rouge smirked. You shoot up and blush at this. Shadow blushed as well, not liking but liking what Rouge said.

"Oh shut it, we're coming" you growl. You help Shadow stand and the two of you walk out of the room. 'I am starting to hate the fact that we never have privacy'

(End Of Warning)

Word count: 1024