Looking for Trouble

I was already feeling better but Abby had told me to rest, just to make sure. Bellamy and Murphy were both in an improvised prison. Raven was in the medical tent and Finn was there with her. And I was alone with my thoughts, inside a tent. I had to talk to Finn and Bellamy, I had to do something, but right now I couldn't. Doing something alone would be a suicide mission and I couldn't help anyone if I was dead.

I started hearing Raven's screams, which meant the surgery had started. I wanted them to stop, I wanted her to be okay. After a while, the screaming stopped, finally. I got out of the tent, I needed some air, maybe help in something.

I was walking around, looking for Kane, maybe beg him to let Bellamy go. It was already dark and most people were inside.

"(Y/N)!" Finn called me. "Come on, we're gonna get Bellamy."

I was a bit confused but still followed him, answering him with an "of course". I followed Finn, he had already a bag with him. We entered the "prison" and Monroe, that we met at the entrance, guarded the door.

"Get up. We're going after them." Finn said cutting the chain in Bellamy's hands with something he had taken out of the bag.

"It's about time."

We started to leave, but before we could Murphy spoke.

"Wait, wait. What about me?"

I looked at him. I know he was supposed to hang Bellamy but I was still a bit hurt.

Bellamy grabbed the tool and got near Murphy.

"Wait. No! What are you doing?" Finn tried to stop him, but Bellamy cut the wire but left Murphy's hands cuffed.

"He's coming with us."

"No way." Finn fought back.

"He's been to the Grounder prison camp," Bellamy explained.

"He's right, okay? I can bring you there." Murphy asked.

"At least, cut the handcuffs," I told Bellamy, trying to help Murphy.

"No way, I don't trust him."

I rolled my eyes, and I thought we were building a friendship here.

"Hey. Sterling just signaled. Someone's coming." Monroe warned us.

We all left, as quickly as we could. After getting out of the ship we ran to the woods, where we'd be safe.

"You don't think anyone saw us?" Bellamy asked as we walked.

"Shh. Keep it down." Finn warned.

When we thought we were almost out of danger a light hit our eyes. Miller's dad. I smiled, now I remembered, she was going to help us.

"You're late." Abby appeared too.

"Bellamy decided to bring company," Finn muttered.

"He's the only person that's been in their camp."

Abby and Miller's gave us weapons, I took one, even if I sucked at firing them.

"Here. Find my son. His name is Nathan Miller."

"Bring them home." She said and let us go.

We started walking through the woods, it was dark and, to be honest, I was a bit scared.

"Guys, I need to tell you something," I said.

"What? Are you okay?" Finn asked, probably worried about my head.

"Yeah, but I remembered something. When I hit my head, I was running because I saw people with weird masks and guns, arriving near the drop-ship. I don't think grounders have them."

"Are you sure you're not imagining things?" Finn asked.

"I'm serious, grounders don't have guns!"

"Shh, I'm hearing something," Bellamy warned us.

It was just a rabbit, but I got the hint, I was supposed to keep quiet.

We walked most of the night. It was finally morning and it was good to move around without being scared the shape of the plant in the distant was actually a grounder.

"Alright Murphy, where to now?" Bellamy asked when he no longer knew the way.

"I say we lose these first alright?" Murphy answered.

"No."

"Hey if we get attacked out here I have nothing to defend myself."

"He's right, just let him go." I tried.

"I don't care." Bellamy sassed back.

Finn undid Murphy's hand-cuffs and started walking faster. Finn was starting to lose his mind.

"Thank you." Murphy looked at his free wrists.

Bellamy started walking faster to catch Finn, probably to fight him about this. Murphy was looking at me.

"What?"

"Listen, I'm..." He started.

"I really don't wanna hear it." I started walking faster.

I catch up with Bellamy and Finn, I wanted to talk to Finn, try to calm him down. Murphy followed.

"Do I get a gun now?" Murphy asked while passing near Bellamy, and he got an angry push from Bellamy.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. I felt good for a second, but quickly the weight of the situation came back.

"Finn, wait," I said, finally by his side.

"What?" He said rougher than I expected.

"Hey, calm down, I was just going to ask if you were okay."

"I'll be when we find them."

"We will find them, but you can't act like this. If we want to find them we have to make the right choices."

He took a deep breath before looking at me. "You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just worried..."

"About Clarke, I know. We'll find her, but you have to keep calm, okay?"

"Okay," He gave me a small smile.

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter was a bit smaller, hope you liked it tho. Thank you for all the votes and comments and if you enjoyed this chapter please keep voting and commenting. I hope you are all having a nice day/night! See you Friday.