CH 4: PROD. SUGA

——◂〚 Yoongi's POV 〛▸——

I knew that Hoseok and Namjoon had their one on one time with Y/N already and that the boys also thirsted for their time with Y/N but I wanted my own time with an angel. You rarely see them walking on Earth these days. So far Namjoon and Hoseok has had good interactions with Y/N and Taehyung is kinda jealous so let's see how this goes, I've thought over this a hundred times and have realised this could break up the team but Y/N just touches our hearts in the right places, she's perfect. Y/N brings a comfortable aura around her, she doesn't have one of those annoying voices some crazy fan girls have and she doesn't call us oppa... but I wouldn't mind. She's lazy and doesn't give a damn, she's like my soulmate, I feel like we'll click on right away. But a reminder to discuss this with the boys, I didn't want Y/N to be hurt.

Being an idol is one of my greatest regrets but one of the best things I've done, I get to pursue music and I get a bunch of money for it but it's very time consuming. I dance, make music, do performances, go to meet & greets, do interviews, I barely have enough time to even do daily things like shower, eat and sleep, so when an amazing girl so happens to pass by and she's apart of the company, you better fucking catch her and treat her like she's a queen. So that's what I'm doing now, heading to Y/N's studio with a cup of coffee and some Maccas.

"Can I come in", I say knocking on the door.
"Sure!" Y/N yells back.
I open the door seeing Y/N with headphones on playing with her computer.
"Here I brought you some things", I place the food in front of her.
"Ooh you got my favourite", she peeks into the bag grabbing the apple.
"I love you so much right now", I blush at the words.
"So what are you working on", I look at her screen seeing the familiar set up.
"Just editing this last song before I send it. It's for the new boy group TXT".
"They're cool. What's wrong with the song".
"It's sounds disoriented and the beat doesn't fit their criteria".
"Can I have a listen", Y/N nods giving me her headset.

I started listening to the song and it was a hip hop genre, the lyrics were weird as a human wanted to be an animal but I couldn't help but bop my head to the song. I understood what Y/N was coming from and could hear the slight offbeat of the track but she did leave some opportunities to make the song better.
"So the song in general is awesome and a bop but your beats are slightly out of time", I explain leaning over Y/N's chair purposely putting my hand over her's on the mouse.
"There are some bits of the song where you could of added stuff and there are parts where you added to much at the start. As idols we kinda want an easy start so we can control our breathing and then slowly gain momentum and give our all, the TXT boys have really energetic dances and put every muscle to use so you want to ease into songs where kpop groups are dance oriented. Also you said you wanted added more things, hip hop is generally really powerful sounding and you only used some of the frequently used instruments based off the genre, hip hop songs usually use things like synthesisers, bass, drum machines and percussion, since TXT is more child-like so maybe you could apply percussion instruments like the xylophone", I lecture grabbing the sounds I explained into a seperate file.
"I see, let me smoothen the start and we'll continue off from there", Y/N goes back to work.
I observe Y/N noting that she is an independent being, she likes to do stuff on her own but that doesn't mean she won't accept help, she gathers it all and utilises to make life more easier in the future. When I was explaining things to her, she was writing it down in her notebook and colour coded the ideas, she was very organised for someone who joined the company at such a young age, it took me awhile to realise the reality.

We worked on the song, arguing about what we thought was right but we came to a compromise at the end knowing this was solely work related and not our actual relationship because it got heated sometimes. About 3 hours have passed and we just ate dinner a while ago, the bag of Maccas was somewhere on the floor and the empty cup of coffee was poorly thrown near the bin.
"My legs kinda hurt", I mindlessly say.
"Oh my god why didn't you tell me" Y/N frantically says.
"It's fine", I brush her off.
"No it's not and I don't have a spare chair, what do I do", Y/N rambles on.
I watch as Y/N animatedly worry over my tired legs, it was cute that she cares for me but I was kinda tired and we were so close to finishing the song.
"Stop worrying, your lap will do", I plop myself onto Y/N's lap, angling my face where she couldn't see my red cheeks.
"O-okay", we work in silence taking turns editing the song.

I kept clicking at the screen not realising it was near midnight, my eyes stung a bit and I failed to notice that Y/N's arms were tightly around my waist, I yawn and blink feeling my eye lids brim with a few tears. Soon, I just kept yawning and was slowly falling asleep, my head swung and my eyes felt heavy, so I just let sleep consume me and let my head lean back onto Y/N's shoulder as she snuggled close to my neck. It was a well deserved sleep.

   "That lucky bastard", 6 boys stood at the door of the studio.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——