Omega Bakugou x Alpha Reader

Category: omegaverse (lime)
Warning: there is some sexual content in this chapter! Along with the strong, language. You have been warned!
~~~~~~~~~~

In this world, there are three main categories for the residents of Earth. The highest of the raking is the Alphas. They are the dominant species, being able to Impregnate the omegas no matter what gender. These are the species with high expectations. The Alphas are what some may say, make the Earth keep spinning they run the world and half of everything on it. They are highly affected by the omegas heat and sometimes will do anything to only mate with them not bothering to even mark the omegas.

The Betas are half the population they are the normal species able to get pregnant and do the same to the omegas. The betas don't get affected by the omegas heat, only if the omegas height is very strong which is very rare.

The omegas are the lowest of the species all the way at the bottom, which is why so many omegas hide what they are. But male omegas are rare in this world which is why they are prized. Male omegas are able to get pregnant. Omegas go into heat every month affecting Alphas even betas. So for this not to happen they take special pills called supplements to lower their pheromones. But some don't take it for their entertainment purposes.
~~~~~~~~~

A spike headed boy walked through the gates of UA. Going towards his class with his usual grumpy face on. But today had a new reason for his grumpiness today was just a little closer to his heat. His close friends knew about it and he did still have his supplements. But that didn't stop his sexual desires from roaming through his head especially about a certain someone in his class, that he might or might not have a crush on.
Once he made it to his classroom he sits down and starts grumbling to himself, of course, everyone ignores it since that's his normal routine. A green-headed student makes his way over to the grouchy headed boy.
" H-hey Kacchan how's your day been?" the broccoli headed boy asks
"None of your business nerd!" kacchan yells not even bothering to look at the boy as he quickly goes back to his table.
The green-headed boy starts mumbling to himself as to why Kacchan didn't look at or glare at him like he usually does. Until he realized that Kacchan is close to his heat. Which the green-headed boy's reply was to blush madly knowing who Kacchan also liked.
"Hey Deku what's the problem?" the friendly spiky-haired boy asked, putting his hand on Deku's shoulder
"O-oh nothing Kirishima, " Deku assured, "but do you know what day it is?"
"Yeah, of course, it's the....... Oh, " Kirishima finally remembered. Taking a quick glance at Bakugou.

Y/N POV
I busted through the door of my classroom, "Hello fellow students for today is FRIDAY and we shall leave school and not come back till Monday!" I announced. The only reason why I was excited was that it was Friday and because I get to see Bakugou.  My friend uraraka quickly makes her way over to me.
"I can see you are as excited as I am for the weekend. I and the girls are making a girls weekend if you wanna join?" She asks tilting her head cutely giving me the puppy eyes.
"Well, how can I say no to that face?" I say chuckling a little. All the girls start cheering but that's interrupted by the grumpy Pomeranian. (I almost put pomegranate!)
"WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP YOUR TO LOUD!" He yells glaring. I try not to laugh at how much he looks like the dog,
"Well who died and made you king?" I reply lifting an eyebrow. He grumbles and looks away wait was that a blush? The class is as surprised as I am. Deku and the bakugou squad quickly drag me in the corner of the room.
"Ok Y/N we are going to tell you something NO ONE can know about, not a single soul!" Kirishima says seriously.
"Yeah of course," I say back with as much seriousness as possible.
"Bakugou is an......omega," Deku says with a strange look on his face.
"Ok and ?" I say expecting more than this like SPILL THE FRICKIN TEA!
"Well omegas go through this thing called heat every month-" Kaminari didn't get to finish as interrupted.
"I know what that is, so Bakugou is on his heat?" I asked. They all shook their head.
"He's close to it, " they all said.
"Ohhhh so....does he likes anybody?" I questioned tilting my head. I was kind of jealous of the person that he liked I mean he yells at me all the time it can't be me.
"Well it's you Y/N," Kirishima says. You know what that actually explains a lot.
"So what am I supposed to do?" I asked. I have no clue what to do.
"Well if you like him to then u can confess, But his heat will affect u more if he doesn't take his supplements," Deku says then mumbling to himself.
"Ok," I say going back to my seat since Aizawa came in and said so.

Time Skip~ Brought to you by couch potatoes~
It was finally lunch and boy was I hungry. On the way to lunch, I heard whimpers from an empty classroom.

Bakugou's POV
"Damn it! I forgot my supplements at home," I complain not seeing them in my school pockets. I hear steps behind me when I get pulled into the empty classroom and slammed against the wall.
"With a smell like that, it's almost as if you want to be fucked huh?" I hear a males voice growl against my ear. I let out a small whimper feeling the heat kicking in.
"N-no ur wrong I wouldn't want such a filthy pig touching me!" I yell attempting to push him off only to feel a strong pain on my right cheek. I fall to the floor touching it.
"How dare you say that to me you slut!" He yells enraged lifting up his hand and I close my eyes. I'm waiting to feel that horrible sensation but it never comes. I open my eyes to see Y/N holding his hand looking pissed off.
"How dare you touch him like that!" She yells pushing him to the ground. He quickly gets up tackling her to the ground they rustle around for a bit till she finally stands above him like a true pack leader growling as he whimpers trying to look away from her.
"If you ever try to touch him or anyone else again I will rip you to SHREDS!" She growls as he scrambles out the room. I was still on the ground more aroused now. God seeing her dominate someone else was so hot I'm kind of jealous of him. All my senses starting turning off and my mind was getting cloudy all I felt was.......lust.

Y/N POV
I look back at Bakugou and crouch down towards him. "Hey, are you alright? Did he touch you anywhere-" I stopped my sentence as I smelled his pheromones and good god did he smell good. Oh, I just wanna take him now~ I quickly got a hold of myself. If this is him close to his heat then when he's on it he has to stay home. "Bakugou were is your supplements," I asked him getting back up and holding my nose. He didn't respond instead he looked up and his whole face was twisted in pure lust. He was making whimpering sounds and move his legs back and forth. "Bakugou I got to get you out of here even I can't hold myself," I say trying to pick him up, keyword trying.
Once I did pick him up he kept rubbing his, now present, erection against me and kept rubbing his head in my neck, drooling on it. It took me everything I had to not fuck him there and then as I carried him to recovery girl since she was closest. Once there I put him on the bed but the recovery girl wasn't there.
"Bakugou I'll be right back I'm gonna go find recovery girl," I was about to go before Bakugou pulled me back.
"Noooo don't goooo stay and h-help me it hurts," he cries holding onto my arm. I fought with myself and decided to try to help without taking advantage of him. I put my hand in his hair and started petting him.
"Ngh ahhhhh," he moaned sticking out his tongue as I pet him. He started rubbing his head against my hand trying to create more friction.
"Morreee," he started crawling towards me.
"W-wait we can't, just stay down and I'll get recovery girl," I attempt to say before he pulls me on the bed crawling on top of me. He starts straddling me and dries humping me moaning as he does so.
"Ahhhh y-yeah ah m-more nghaaahah," he starts humping me faster. I try pushing him off but my body is giving in.
"B-Bakugou I can't hold myself back," I say finally grabbing his hips. He moans loud this time as I thrust upwards. I grunt as he sticks out his tongue once more and I French kiss him. He doesn't care anymore as he kisses back, me winning obviously.
"G-god Bakugou," I grunt. One more thrust upwards and he lets out his last moan.
"AHHHH I-I c-can't ngh yaahhhhhh!" He throws his head back as the white liquid seeps through his pants. He pants and collapses on me fully tired out. I move him under me and try to clean him up.

Recovery girl finally comes into the room," Well I see you children had fun?" She giggles her wrinkles showing off more. I apologize to her greatly but she shushes me off to class saying it's fine.

Time Skip~
As everyone is walking out the doors of UA ready for the weekend a certain girl named Y/N runs up to Bakugou.
"Hey, Bakugou!" She greets with a friendly smile knowing he's forgotten.
"What do you want weirdo," he asks looking away blushing
"Just wanted to know if I can come over whenever this weekend?" She asks looking down at him.
"S-sure whatever weirdo," he says blushing madly looking away.
"Yeah see you whenever then," she says excitedly skipping off to the girls.

"Yeah....see you whenever."

A/N
Sorry I've been gone for so long it's just I was sorting out family stuff and I've decided to make a whole bunch of one-shots and just put them out at once. This is just one of them so hope you enjoyed it.
See you next time my insanes~