Takeaway

This couldn't be real, he saw Cheon die, he saw him in the fight, he saw him with his own two eyes.

"N-no." He choked out, tears threatening to fall as he tried his best not to cry, he couldn't be weak infront of them, most importantly he couldn't be weak infront of Jungkook. Said alpha was still wriggling on the floor, desperation in his movements, but the rope was secure.

"Yes." Byungwoo grinned, his presence lingering dangerously close to Jungkooks figure on the ground. Jimin gasped as he placed his foot on top of Jungkooks back, not much force was applied, but the action was awfully terrifying.

"Little one, lets say you decide to come with us," Jimin didn't like where this was going, "we will leave your little friend alone." He emphasised his point by pressing his foot down onto the young alphas spine.
Jimin couldn't help the small whine that erupted from him as he watched his best friend suffer, this couldn't happen any longer, Jungkook didn't deserve this.

"Maybe we will keep your secret, a secret." It didn't take long for Jimin to decide. He didn't want his friends discovering his secret, he didn't want any of them hurt, and for that reason...

"I'll go." He registered Jungkook snapping his head up, protests dying on the tip of his tongue as the foot pressed harder into his back.

"Kookie, I'll be okay, i'll find my way back to you. Or you'll find your way back to me." He whispered as he crouched down infront of the alphas face, and reached out a hand to stroke his hair. Jimin tried to ignore the tears welling up in Jungkooks eyes, he tried to ignore the shouts and screams directed at him not to go, but they were engraved in his mind as he dusted the dirt of his knees to stand up.

Engraved in his mind as Eunyoung and Byungwoo each gripped an arm.

Engraved in his mind as he was lead out of the area, without glancing back.

This couldn't be happening, Jimins was terrified. He hasn't been this terrified in a while, things were going so well, so extremely well. He was settling in, he had a perfect soon to be mate, a nice group of friends, and a roof over his head. He should have known it was too good to be true, nothing good will ever come to him and last. But it was worth it. It would always be worth it if Jungkook didn't get hurt, it would always be worth it if no one found out his secret.

He couldn't help but think of Yoongi as they trudged on through the woods, heading north. He thought of his alphas smile, how gentle Yoongi was, how he treated Jimin so carefully as if he would break. His alpha had been there for him since the start, since he entered Namjoons pack, with a broken heart, and body. He had reassured him and helped mend him, Yoongi fixed him. And never once did Jimin find the appropriate words to thank him for that. God knows where he would be without the alpha. He thought of the giggles and soft kisses they shared, close at night after reading a couple chapters of a new book. He thought about Yoongi and how protective he was, how caring he was to make sure Jimin was always fed and warm.

What made him crack though, was the thought that he may never see that again. Realistically, he would be here for a long time. He would never see the alphas gummy smile again, hear his snarky sarcastic remarks. But what he thinks he'll miss most, was the three words that, although not muttered often, carried such a deep meaning, such a heartfelt confession that often made Jimin blush and giggle. He always loved the way Yoongi said I love you.

They must have been waking for around an hour, Jimin barely recognised the tears falling down his cheeks, he guesses they came whilst thinking of Yoongi, flashbacks after flashbacks playing in his head.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Jimin."

He angrily wiped his cheeks, steps slightly faltering, earning a harsh tug from Eunyoung on his right side.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You ever think about fate?"

"What do you mean, Yoon?"

"I mean, you ever think about how maybe we were made for each other?"

"Like soulmates?"

"Kinda. Like, this wasn't a coincidence. The universe moved for us, allowed us to meet. And here we are now."

Jimin could only smile up at the alpha. They didn't often get cheesy, but god he loved when they did. He laid his head gently on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Our happiness was meant to be." Jimin muttered.

Yoongi intertwined their fingers.

"It was indeed, Sunshine."

Memories played through his head as they continued walking, he missed Yoongi so much, and he had only been gone a few hours. How would Jimin survive without him? Was Yoongi worrying now? What was Jungkook doing?

Coming to a halt, Eunyoung and Byungwoo ordered Jimin to take a seat, presumably for a rest break as if was getting dark, maybe they would even stop for the night? He perched his back against a tree, sitting down carelessly in the mud.

"Get some rest, Little one, we are off at dawn." Byungwoo spoke, his gentle words such a contrast to his deep, groggy voice.

Jimin lolled his head against the tree, closing his eyes, only seeing one thing before he was pulled into a deep slumber.

"I love you Sunshine. I'll never love anything more, You complete me."

Ahhhh i'm back!! 2 more exams to go and then more regular updates!

Don't kill me, all will turn out well, happy ending guaranteed!!

How did you like this chapter, it's very sad, did you cry?

Also it's my bday friday!! Not that it's important but hehe <3