35

"C-can you stay?" Maddie stuttered still not fully okay with her state of mind and Justun nods

"C-can you stay?" Maddie stuttered still not fully okay with her state of mind and Justun nods. "Yeah-yeah, I was just locking your window, wouldn't want some creep crawling through it." Justin says with a laugh as he locks the window and comes back to the bed but then stops short and looks at something under the end. Realizing that bringing the picture up would hurt Maddie more he made a B line for the teddy bear stuffed under her bed. "Look it's little Justin." Justin says smiling while handing her the small teddy bear. "Ah, little Justin, you won him for me in the sixth grade." Maddie smiles looking at the bear who's left ear was bent beyond repear. "Yeah I remember." Justin says smiling while getting into bed after turning the lights off. "Best boyfriend ever, seriously, and thanks for staying." Maddie said with a smile and Justin sighed. "I am so not, but you're welcome. You never have to ask." Justin says and Maddie smiles. "See that's one reason, plus you always take care of me." Justin shakes his head and presses a kiss to her forehead. "You take care of me more than you'll ever know." Maddie smiles and giggles while Justin takes a moment to admire her beauty. After a few moments the teens laid down together with Justin spooning Maddie to comfort her, he made sure to play with her hair until she fell asleep wanting her to feel as safe as he could make her feel.

"Seriously dude that's bullshit. He got suspended for three days. That shit goes on his record." Alex said as Maddie nodded along in agreement but Marcus still disagreed. "Yeah I don't really care. At least we shut him up." Marcus said and Maddie raised an eyebrow and Zach waited for his sister to speak. "You know what Marcus? Fuck you. Clay actually didn't fucking deserve that but if he knew what you did and told someone you'd deserve it. You know what else goes on a record? Attempted rape so shut your god damn mouth because so help me if he doesn't serve you your own ass I'll do it myself." Maddie said her nerves and her tempter getting the best of her. "And we only kept him out of school for three days I don't think we shut him up." Zach said and Maddie clapped sarcastically. "At least someone here other than me and Alex are smart enough to see the obvious unlike this stuck up dickwad."
"Shut up Madison!" Marcus said and Maddie looked at him with wide eyes but Zach was the one to speak up. "Talk to her like that and attempted rape will go on your record." Zach said and then patted Maddies shoulder to let her know she was okay and she nodded thank him.
"His crediblity is shot so this is back to Clay but since he's already talking we have nothing else to do."
"Why are we defending Bryce? He's a fucking rapist." Ryan says annoyed and everyone started to disagree expect Alex.
"Hey, can we not talk about that? Okay. Jessica and Justin both said it didn't happen and we all know Bryce, he's a dick sure but he wouldn't rape someone, right?" Maddie asked looking around and everyone nodded for her benifit and for the fact that they knew Zach would tell Justin or he would disagree with them in a heartbeat.

"Justin!" Maddie called out seeing him walking around looking for something, or someone. "Hey just the girl I was looking for." He said smiling give her a small hug. "We have a sub first and Zach said he'd cover for us if you wanna go to the feild?" Maddie offered and Justin smilied and nodded as they made their way to the feild. "Is that Clay?" Justin asked and Maddie looked up on the bleachers. "He was driving drunk!" Sherri yelled and Maddie instantly knew what they were talking about. "Fuck no." Maddie said storming up. "Maddie-Mad-" His calls were cut off when Maddie and Clay both shouted at the same time. "He was not drunk!" Sherri turned surprised to see Maddie, Maddie never took the time to talk to Sherri about her tape because she knew she wouldn't handle it right and she still probably wouldn't but now she had the time and Justin sighed while standing close behind her. "I'm trying to make it better." Sherri said with tears in her eyes now focusing on Maddie rather than Clay. "I'm trying to make up for it." Maddie shook her head. "No, fuck you Sherri. You costed an innocent, sweet, smart, and talented young man his life and now you're out here living your life. You should be in jail, you should be serving time for what you did, if you did that and came back then maybe, maybe you'd have some of my respect but until then-" Maddie stopped her sentence and swung back hard, she punched Sherri right in the face. Sherri dropped her books due to the impact but picked them up and walked away not saying anything but. "I deserved that."

After Maddie talked to Sherri she decided that she didn't want to skip class anymore, she realized that she needed to calm herself and a calm class with Justin would be the best way. "I'm going to go the other way." Justin says and Maddie nods before leaving the opposite way. "I seen you talking to Clay." You turn around quickly to see Tyler, rolling your eyes you keep walking. "How'd you even see that?"
"Long lenses."
"You're a perv."
"Is he turning Sherri in?"
"I sure as hell hope so."
"You know we could talk to him? He was always nice to me before, you too. He might listen too us." Maddie rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Tyler, leave it alone, okay? I don't give a shit about you and if I talk to Clay I'll do it myself." Maddie said going to walk away but Tyler ran back up to her. "You know if he's talking to Sherri then your tape is next."

"Shut the fuck up!" Maddie screamed and pushed Tyler hard making him fall into the locker while he looked at her in shock. "Maddie is this freak bothering you?" Monty asked with a smug look on his face for his first day back from suspension, Maddie wanted to hug him but instead turned to Tyler. "No, Monty, it's fine." Maddie said but Monty had already heard her yell so he knew she was lying. "Leave her alone freak." Monty said rolling his eyes while putting his arm around Maddie walking off. "Maddie wait. Madison!" He shouted when Maddie didn't turn back and Maddie froze under Montys arm. "The fuck did you call her?" Monty asked turning around. "No I-I just-" He didn't have time to finish his sentence because Monty had him up against the lockers. As Maddie turned she seen the scene before her. "Did you not hear me before? Fucking leave her alone." He says gripping Tylers shirt tightly. "These are thousand dollar cameras." Tyler said holding up the camera in his hand. "Oh yeah and I'll break them on your face if you talk to her again." Monty said with a laugh but turned away when Alec walked up annoyed with Monty already starting stuff on his first day back. "Jesus Montgomery, leave him alone." Monty let go and looked at Alex with a smile on his face. "You wanna go again?" He asked and Maddie came up beside Alex. "Please, don't do that." Maddie said and Monty nodded. "Didn't you just get back from your suspension?" Seeing the look change on Montys face Maddie was quick to move to Montys side and wrap her arm around Montys arm. "Fuck you, Alex."
"No thanks, Monty, you're not man enough."
"Okay." Monty said laughing before her patted Tylers cheek and left with his arm around Maddie.

"I missed you." Maddie said smiling at Monty who smiled back. "I missed you too princess." Monty said smiling down at her. "I didn't knowif you'd actually be back today, how'd uh, how'd you dad take the suspension?" Monty asked looking up at the brown haired boy. "He doesn't know, I fakes his signature and then I left everyday at the same time I normally did." Monty said with a shrug and Maddie nodded knowing that his father wouldn't take it well if he actually knew. "Mont. I really missed you, a lot fo fucked up shit has been happening since you left." Maddie said and Monty looked at her confused when they stopped outside her classroom. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Just meet me at the east park after school, so we can talk." Monty nodded and ran off.

After school and practice Maddie made her way out to the east park, it was already getting dark and she had no clue why and she hated it getting dark so early. "So what's the problem?" Monty asked while he sat on the siwng next to hers. "My sister called me, like my blood sister. And my mom." Maddie said and Monty covered his mouth. "No shit, damn I'm sorry Maddie I should have been there for you." Maddie shook her head. "No, no Monty it's not your job to take care of me it's enough to have you now. Plus I had Justin." Maddie said and Monty nodded. "Yeah, no, of course. I'm glad you had him." Maddie nodded and went on explaining everything but the tapes and after he comforted her and promised he would be there from now on they left but Maddie stayed back seeing Clay and Tony sitting at the swings. "You don't have to hang with me." Clay said and Tony shook his head. "Nah, I think I should, because this next one is about someone and something that might out you on the edge of your seat, then you made eyecontact with Tony...he was talking about Maddie's tape.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Okay so this wasn't a good chapter but I'm still trying to get all my ideas together especially since the next chapter Clay will be listening to Maddie's tape.
Please Answer These:
1.) What do you want to happen with Clay/Maddie and the whole squad when he listens to the tape?
2.) What do you want to happen with Maddies birth family? (I.E- Flashbacks, visits, surprised and such.)
3.) Are there any past /future relationships you want thrown in? (Past/ future relationships may not happen but I want input!)

What are ya'll thinking about Monty and Maddie's relationship?
Also sis snapped on Sherri.

{6.21.19}