twenty-five

GRABBING HER HOODIE AND phone from her room, Morgan made her way downstairs to see her mom and her sister, Megan

Pepper sighed while looking at Morgan coming down the stairs while Megan was hiding behind Pepper's legs.

For the past couple of months, Morgan has been distracting herself by doing extra school work for school. Since Morgan has been distracting herself so much with schooling, she had enough credits to graduate a year earlier in her class. Being Morgan, she did agree to graduate a year earlier and miss her senior activities. Her ceremony would be a few days after she comes back from her trip to Europe.

Morgan's powers have been growing stronger which she knows that the older she gets the more her power will grow. She has developed a fear that her power eventually will be too powerful for Morgan, but all Morgan can do is train; hoping that her training will do enough.

Morgan and Megan have gotten a lot closer hence that fact they are missing someone that they both knew and loved. Megan always loved when Morgan used her power around her, it was captivating for Megan.

"Are you sure you are ready for this, Morgan?" Pepper asked looking in Morgan's eyes, hoping to find unease in her eyes, but Morgan's eyes were filled with determination.

Morgan nodded getting ready for the challenge, "yeah, I am."

Pepper disliked this feeling inside her. The last time when Morgan was involved something dangerous towards the world she was gone for five years. The time during the five years, Pepper would have nightmares, and wouldn't sleep knowing her child wasn't there with them.

Morgan saw her worried expression in her eyes. She sighed, "mom, it's okay. I have to do this."

Pepper crossed her arms, "you have a choice though. I also want you to know if you aren't ready, you can always come back early."

Morgan gave her small smile, "I promise. I won't get hurt."

Pepper sighed and looked at Happy who was behind Morgan. "Take care of her, Happy, please."

Happy nodded, "she's in good hands."

Morgan turned to Megan and kneeled down in front of her.

"Hey," Morgan said softly while poking her side. "I'll be back okay? This trip won't take long."

Megan looked at her with hopeful eyes. "You promise?"

Morgan nodded and extended her pinky as a pinky promise. Megan saw this and instead of extending her pinky–Megan hugged her older sister. Morgan started to feel guilty knowing the last time anyone left for a 'trip' is the day that their father passed away. Megan removed her body away from Morgan, making Morgan stand up and gave a hug to her mom.

Finishing their hugs, she gave a nod towards Happy in which he grabbed her suitcase.

"I'll meet you in the car." Happy said as he was walking out of their home.

Morgan nodded and faced the two girls with a smile while Pepper and Megan returned the smile also.

"Go kick these monsters–" Pepper stopped her sentence when she realized that Megan was present and her ability to say the cuss word.

"You know what I mean." Pepper said with a chuckle. "Stay safe okay?"

Morgan nodded and hugged Pepper one last time and waved goodbye to Megan. With that, she headed towards the driveway with Happy in the car waiting. Morgan sat in the back seat and let out the breath she was holding.

"You finally answered to Fury's call huh?" Happy asked her watching her from the rear view mirror.

"It was time to do what I was given to do."

"Have you talked to Peter lately?"

"I was just FaceTiming him two nights ago."

The two teens' friendships has excelled a lot recently. They always try to do normal things to distract each other from the things that hurt them most.

Peter always had a thing for Morgan. Though they confessed their feelings on Morgan's sixteenth birthday. He never stopped liking her. However, Morgan has been distracting herself so much, it's been difficult for Peter to express his feelings again towards her. Now they are older, the teens know that they can handle a relationship but none of them has actually said something to one another assuming the other person isn't ready for one.

Morgan was strolling through her social media timeline, and started to smile to herself seeing a photo of Sam holding the shield while Bucky was standing next to Sam. She couldn't imagine someone else beside Sam taking on the mantle of Captain America. Morgan couldn't be happier for Sam. She hasn't talked to them in a while, Morgan made a mental note that she would go visit them after Europe.

"Hey Happy, where am I going again?" Morgan asked looking up from her phone.

"Portugal! That's where Fury said so." Happy stated.

He pulled up to the jet making them get out of the car. It's been a while since Morgan has been on a jet, and remembered the last time she was on one half of the people are no longer here.

Happy took in a deep breath, "are you sure you don't want me to come with you? I did tell Pepper that I was going with you, Morgan."

Morgan gave him a small smile. "Happy, I'll be fine, and if anything happens you will be the first one to know."

Happy nodded and they did a little handshake that they had for years. This made Morgan start to smile.

"Be careful, okay? You have your suit?"

Morgan nodded and gave Happy a hug, "thank you."

Happy returned the hug. When they pulled away from their hug Morgan went on the jet causing Happy to get back into his car.

She sat down and decided to turn on the news to see any updates on this creature that Fury was telling Morgan about. Morgan's eyes widen when she saw huge web surrounding the huge bell tower. She paused the T.V and sighed out loud.

"Damn it, Parker."

___________
author's note:

YALL IM BACK YAHOO

spider-man far from home was sooo good wtf the next chapter will be a lot of action and i'm kinda excited :')

y'all thank you for 95K reads AND 2K votes like omg thank you!! 💞💞💞💞

also i'm changing a lot of things from the movie. like peter and mj's relationship won't be part of this story. i always had a plan to make peter and morgan be in relationship sooo yee