Chapter 14

Kongpop's POV
...........
...........

Arthit - favourite colour ?

Kongpop - black , grey and brown. What about yours ?

Arthit - every colors other than black , grey and brown.
Next favourite type of movie?

Kongpop - horror and sci-fi. And you ?

Arthit - animated movies and romantic ones
Next what type of food do you prefer ?

Kongpop - am not a picky eater... So any food with less spices I eat. I also like bitter drinks

Arthit - bland food baby food... Grow up Mr prince...
Well I prefer spicy extra spicy food and sweet drinks especially ma pink milk.?

Kongpop - pink milk ha... And you call me a baby.

Arthit - as if I care... When is your birthday

Kongpop - August 2nd. Yours

Arthit - November 21st .

Kongpop - so I am few months older than you na.... So show some respect to your P ok..

Arthit - so do you prefer me calling you P konnnnngpooop then

I chocked on my own saliva.
Instantly my face heated up.

Kongpop - wh-what... No... P... Just Kong or kongpop is enough..

Arthit - OMG... Is my eyes deceiving Me.. The cold hearted prince of Thailand is blushing.. Aw cweeet....

Kongpop -wh-who is blushing ha... Let's ends this questionnaire now... Think about a convincing story .

Arthit - OK... Let's think..

Kongpop - before we think about a story I have something to ask you ... One of the important requirement of being a queen in waiting is she has to be pure and well... A virgin .. So are you a virgin ?

Arthit - of course I was a virgin until I was 16...
Since I am not gonna be your virgin queen.. It doesn't matter ... What about you.. ?

Kongpop - I lost it one year before you .

Arthit - wow... Does that mean the king can do anything but a queen should be pure ... Great ...

Kongpop - fine fine... Who dares to disagree with Mr Arthit Rojnapat... Now can we think about a story.

Arthit - hmmm... Ok .. Here it goes.
We both were childhood playmates and we grew up together...

Kongpop - few months after my grandpapa made the royal command about the ring of love...

Arthit - you gave it to me. After 4 months my grandpapa passed away and I moved out of the palace along with my parents ...

Kongpop - but we still kept contact .and 2 years before ,we met and reconciled.

Knot - and now when time comes , you both are planning to fulfill the royal command... Not bad kiddos... Its quite a convincing story .

Kongpop - when did you return p knot. Your work is completed.?

Knot - I came when you both started narrating the story. And am sorry my prince and consent for not announcing my presence.

Arthit - p knot... Can you please speak in common man's language..

Knot - OK... But only when we are alone. In public you both are still my prince and his consent .
Now can you show me your both answers... I hope you got to know each other .

P knot just compared our both books..

Knot - you both answered more than 50% of the questions.. And as expected.. not even one common answer... Fated couples aren't you

Kongpop and Arthitfated couples indeed ...

Me and Arthit answered it together. We gave a hi-5 each.

Knot - you guys are so creepy...

Seeing p knot's face , we busted out laughing..
We are creepy indeed ...

For just a small announcement regarding his accommodation and training , Arthit was about to skin Me alive... When the real training starts.... Can I escape from him...?

*_____*______*______*_______*______*
I know I told u all I won't publish this week but i hate leaving you hanging for so long....
Just a short update ... See u on Monday.
                     *____________*
Oops simba and oon have lost their V card

Do vote and comment na ☺