Ch. 49

Thank you for all the support by voting and leaving comments! I love, appreciate, and read them all! 🖤

Ariana's POV:

When Laura said the crew was planning a surprise party. I figured it would just be held on one of the buses. I didn't expect Scooter and the others to book us a huge suite at a nearby hotel.

"Guys this is too much" I tell Brian and Scott for like the millionth time.

"Sister, I was planning on surprising you differently, but I can't take your attitude anymore." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me.

I turn around and see Frankie, Arron, and Courtney.

"What're you guys doing here?!"

"Surprising you, obviously" Courtney says.

"Yeah, I've missed my baby sister!" Frankie says, engulfing me in a tight hug, which I gladly return.

"Yeah and I feel like we haven't hung out in years." Arron says.

"Awee guys" I pull them all into a quick group hug.

I love my family and friends.

"Victoria and Alexa couldn't make it, but they wanted to make sure I told you that they wish everyone a happy new year." Courtney says.

"That's okay. I'm just so glad that you guys are here."

"Where's that hot tamale of a girlfriend of yours, little sis? We have some unfinished uno business." Frankie says.

"Oh my god, don't call my girl a hot tamale ever again, it's weird coming from you."

"It's either that or sizzle mama" Frankie says.

"What the hell is a sizzle mama?" Arron asks, bursting into laughter.

"A girl whose so hot that she makes others sizzle at just the sight of her." Frankie explains.

"Ew, that's even worse!" I tell him.

"What's all the commotion about?" Y/n says walking into the suite.

Of course she would show up now.

"Nothing!" I quickly shout, louder than I planned.

"Oookayyy then, uh hi Frankie, Courtney, and ummm I'm guessing Arron?" Y/n says, turning her attention to the others.

"You got it" Arron says.

We get talking for a minute, before Brian calls them into the other room to help with some final decorations. I was about to follow them, when Y/n grabbed my hand.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna go out for a walk." She says.

"Oh okay, let me just grab my phone and I'll come with you." This is perfect, we haven't had anytime alone from the crew in a while.

"Um...actually I was planning on going alone." She says.

I look at her confused.

"I promise I want nothing more than to hangout with you, it's just....I need some time alone." She says.

"O-Oh okay. Yeah, that's fine. I-I'll just help the others then." I tell her, trying my best not to sound sad.

"Okay. I'll be back soon. Have fun with the others." She says, then kisses my forehead and leaves before I can say anything else.

I won't lie. I feel a little hurt that she doesn't want me to come with her.

I let out a small sigh, before putting on a fake smile and joining Courtney, whose blowing up balloons in the kitchen.

"Where'd Y/n go?" Courtney asks, taking another balloon out of the bag.

"Oh she uh wanted to go for a quick walk." I tell her.

"Why didn't you go with her?" She asks.

"I was going too, but she told me she wanted to go alone." I tell her.

"Ohhh"

"Yeah..." I say.

"Does that bother you?" She asks.

"Well kind of. I mean we haven't had any real alone time away from the crew in a couple weeks, so I thought it would be a great opportunity.... I don't know the whole thing just seems weird to me. Like, do you...do you think she's having second thoughts about us or something?"

"Ariana Grande-Butera how could you even think such a thing?!" Courtney says.

"I just-"

"No, stop right there. I can't believe you would even think that, just because she wants to go on a walk without you. she's not leaving to go hookup with someone else or having second thoughts! You guys are attached at the hip, and when you're not together she's with Laura or Brian or whoever. She probably just needs a little alone time." She says.

"I know, I know I'm just thinking of the worst. I just-because of Pete I get anxious when Y/n is gone. I worry about what she's doing without me."

"I can understand that, but you have to trust Y/n. She's probably just overwhelmed by all the media and changes in her life, that she wants to take a second to breath." She says.

I take a second to think about everything Courtney has just said to me.

"You're right. Why am I worrying? Thank you Courtney. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Probably be without Y/n" she jokes.

"Hey, don't say that! I never wanna lose my precious boo bear. I love her so much" I tell her, blushing at the thought of my girl holding me close to her in bed, her arm around me protectively as we fall asleep.

"You've really fallen for her hard huh?" She says.

"Yeah... she just-ugh! I can't explain it. She just fills me with so much warmth and joy. Courtney how did I get so lucky as to find her?"

"I don't know, but I ship you guys all the way to the moon and back. You're too cute when you're together."

"Aweee stop" I tell her and push her arm playfully.

We both start laughing, but quickly stop at the sound of someone running our way.

Seconds later, Frankie comes bolting into the kitchen screaming "LETS PARTYYY!!".

"Oh my god you're such a nut" I tell him.

"Well we're related so that makes you one too" he says, before playfully throwing me over his shoulder.

"Frankie?!"

"To the party awayyy!!" He yells, completely ignoring my want to be put down.

Well this is gonna be one hell of a night. Somebody just honest to god knock me out already. 😉

To Be Continued...

Why do you think Y/n wanted to go for a walk alone?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Till next time! 🖤