6

Jungkook slowly walked up to the dark figure, standing beside him on the edge of the balcony. Jungkook glanced down at the pale man's hands resting on the railing. They were covered in veins and he wore multiple rings. Jungkook blushed and averted his gaze.

A/n: Yoongi's hands are a whole ass kink fight me

"Not so close." Yoongi's gruff voice commanded.

"Oh, sorry." Jungkook shuffled sideways so they were over an arms length away from each other.

It was quiet for a few moments. Jungkook followed Yoongi's gaze and stared at the view. It was breathtaking. A light breeze ruffled Jungkook's hair and clothing slightly.

"So, why did you call me here, uh, Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook mumbled, pulling his sweater down to cover his legs a little more.

"You're really important. I need you to help me with something." Yoongi's tone was eerily calm, his silver eyes scanning the outside slowly.

"What is it?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side. Yoongi managed to catch the cute habit out of the corner of his eye.

"You know how in books or movies vampires need to drink blood?" Yoongi murmured, his eyes flickering down at Jungkook for a spilt second.

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded, playing with the hem of his sweater.

"Well, it's actually true. Vampires need to have a certain amount of blood within a certain amount of time." Yoongi sighed softly, his eyes lowering to the stone railing where his hands lay atop.

"What happens if they don't?" Jungkook questioned, his eyebrows lowering in concern.

"We die." Yoongi responded without any hint of emotion in his tone.

"Oh my goodness, that's horrible." Jungkook gasped softly, reaching out to console Yoongi but quickly retracted his hand and blushed out of embarrassment.

"We have to have a pint of human blood once every century." Yoongi muttered.

"How long has it been since you've had any?" Jungkook gulped, seeming to realize where this was going.

"99 years and 360 days."

"How can you even keep track of that?!" Jungkook raised his brows in surprise.

"It's a vampire thing." Yoongi shook his head. "That isn't important. Anyway, I didn't call you here to suck your blood or whatever. I just wanted to tell you I'll be dead in about 5 days, so don't bother looking for me." Yoongi shrugged, acting like it was the most casual thing ever.

"What-"

"Go back to your room, it's late." Yoongi cut him off, leaning on the railing so his forearms were pressed against the cool stone.

"What, you're just gonna die? You can have my blood. I mean, it's only a pint." Jungkook blurted out involuntarily. Seriously? Did he really just say that? Was he really gonna let one of his captors suck his blood? Was he going insane?

"No, it isn't worth it. You barely know me, you have no reason to care. Plus, I'm just getting weaker. I have no reason to live on." Yoongi shrugged again.

"What I need you to help me with is I want you to try to become friends with the guys. I they may seem like the bad guys now, but they're really great. Don't tell them I said that." Yoongi glanced at Jungkook another time. "You were brought here to fall in love with us, so I hope you can at least try. It'll really make them happy. They'll be really good for you, I know it."

Jungkook was silent for a few moments, processing all the information he received in about two minutes. Yoongi seemed to not give two shits about the fact he was going to die and was more concerned about his friends' lives after he was gone. That was a good person. Yoongi didn't deserve seem to deserve death. Sure, he took part in capturing Jungkook and is an asshole, but he seemed to have more depth than that. Of course, it could just be an act, too. Jungkook didn't know what to believe.